Serbia Bribed CAR Minister of Foreign Affairs to Withdraw Kosovo Recognition

300k Euros. I can't decide whether that is actually abysmally low because recognition from a sole banana republic is effectively useless.

I hate reading news regarding sub-saharan Africa because the entire sub-continent is f*cked, without exception :O27GWRK:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Look at the list of countries that have withdrawn their independence recognition of Kosovo.

f*ck serbia and their grass root diplomacy.

Apollo

VIP
300k Euros. I can't decide whether that is actually abysmally low because recognition from a sole banana republic is effectively useless.

I hate reading news regarding sub-saharan Africa because the entire sub-continent is f*cked, without exception :O27GWRK:

For a small country with a tight budget, that's actually quite a lot.

And they were probably looking to create a 'domino effect' of more countries not recognizing Kosovo, while the strategy is immoral it is understandable from Serbia's perspective.

Apollo

VIP
Kosovo_relations_map.png

Mainly Western countries, NATO allies (Japan), and Islamic countries recognizing it. Also, a few random places.

I bet Spain doesn't recognize Kosovo because of their own issues with the Catalans. It sticks out as the only Western European country not recognizing Kosovo.