Sequence of Order of the Prophets and Messengers (AS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Here is a very helpful art work, detailing the order of the Nabis (Alayhis Salam)

FB_IMG_1523018675709.jpg

In Sha Allah Tacala, may we be rewarded to be of them and join them in Janatul Fardaous, Ameen Ameen Ameen.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I thought not all the prophets will be in firdous as the hadith said Ibrahim was in the 7th heaven.
Idris was in the fourth heaven & Musa on the fifth. My two cents but, I think they are there now only temporarily.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Will we go to jannah when we die for a little while? What about the judgement? What about the grave stay?
I mean the prophets, not us. I believe they're in paradise now, just not physically. The only exceptions being Isa & Idris(debatable).
During the Isra wal Micraj, the prophet asw met Musa twice within one night. First, while he was in his grave praying and second time in the fifth heaven.

The shuhada have this privilege as well. Their souls can freely room around in paradise.

I mean from that region. The middle East. "People of Israel" or whatever.
Yeah then you become more but you have to understand that middle east was the earliest place in civilization plus there are other prophets that weren't in that location like prophet ayub also these are the prophets Allah told us about there are much more prophets that we don't know about

I made a list where every prophet born
Adam N/A
Idris Babylon
Nuuh Mesopotamia
Huud ancient Arabia
Saleh ancient Arabia
Ibrahim Mesopotamia
Lut Mesopotamia
Ismael Canaan
Isxaq Canaan
Yacqub Canaan
Yusuf Canaan
Ayuub debated Rome?
Shuaib Madian
Mussa Egypt
Haroon Egypt
Thu Al kifl iraq?
Dawood Jerusalem
Sulaiman Jerusalem
Ilyas kingdom of Israel
Al yasac kingdom of Israel
Yunus kingdom of Israel
Kazaria kingdom of Israel
Yahya kingdom of Israel
Issa kingdom of Israel
Mohamed Mecca

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Majority of prophets were from banu israel. Banu israel were thick heads and all time Allah have to sent prophets to them to come back to islam because they always associate Allah to humans and animals.

Majority of prophets were from banu israel. Banu israel were thick heads and all time Allah have to sent prophets to them to come back to islam because they always associate Allah to humans and animals.
Yes that's why they got so mad when the last prophet wasn't from them they couldn't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending