Separating truth from falsehood about the American who came to Garoowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He repented and did his time on prison. I think he deserve a second chance. But I’m doubting this marriage because cadan men are known for doing husband-wife suicide pact when they are overwhelmed and stressed.

I don’t care but whatever floats her boat.
Wow how noble of you. I'm impressed. So, Somali guys that moved with wrong crowd, dome 2 years prison for petty crimes are either a right off or u lot will chat shit none stop about who ever marries them but killer unknown foreigners its "second chances" and " I don't care whatever floats their boats"? War waxaan yaa soo koriyay?

The hotel is owned by Mohamed Hassan Warsame but the management are Syrians. They serve Syrian-Arab food as well food from the Shaam like Palastine, Jordanian and Lebanese.

I knew the girl did not look Yemeni. They look Syrian.
Why aren't Somalis given the management jobs? This pathetic prestiging of foreigners, if not stopped will lead to Somalis only getting lowly jobs in Somalia and the business section being taken over by Somalis like other African countries. We been trading for over a millennia and we never had this problem. It's a disgraceful behavior that was started by the kacaan kids after the civil war. These fucking loosers know no bounds when it comes to doing the Somalis damage

The owner brought this Syrians because he wanted to offer something different in terms of cuisine, ambience and appearance.

Somalis don't want to be cooks at least not the local Garoowe men, in comparison IDP's want jobs. However they might not have experience in other countries foods which the owner wants to surpass the competition.

This woman who accompanied Yasin aka Scott Brandon Clem from North America is the first cousin of the current Somali Foreign Minister Mr Ahmed Issa Awad who also used to be the Ambassador to the US and resided at the Somalia Embassy in Washington DC.

D253A268-B81D-4270-9C62-F3F0B4FD19CB_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Ahmed of course is married to a 'foreigner' but that should not mean anything. The family is clearly no strangers to marrying to strangers and must have had a good experience as they are still married. This is a possible explanation why they are not too weary about marrying foreigners.

26229322_10156981268812892_8190379725646673025_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.