Sensei we got beef bucktooth nikka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up fam

You got a problem air it out?

You wanna throw some hands we can arrange a meeting and lets the fists do the talkin

agJIP.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Whats up fam

You got a problem air it out?

You wanna throw some hands we can arrange a meeting and lets the fists do the talkin

You a bum nigga who shits on Somali females 24/7 while fornicating with Filipino whales. You ain't shit, you ain't never been shit and you ain't never gonna be shit. :trash:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Halftime,
:wtf: You better chill before I :gunsmiley:Your ass. And best believe I'll finish the whole clip on your reer akhiraad looking ass.

Halftime,
:wtf: You better chill before I :gunsmiley:Your ass. And best believe I'll finish the whole clip on your reer akhiraad looking ass.

Reer akhirad? Nigga im lightskin pretty boy 6'2 210 pounds built like a brickhouse stfu with i am captain now looking azz, ill break u in half walahi

If i see in pl ill spray your mark 2 with 50 rounds out my ak saxiib

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer akhirad? Nigga im lightskin pretty boy 6'2 210 pounds built like a brickhouse stfu with i am captain now looking azz, ill break u in half walahi

If i see in pl ill spray your mark 2 with 50 rounds out my ak saxiib
You're a fuk nigga kulaha I'm a light skin nigga 6'2 210 lb :wtf::wtfdis:you ain't going to do shit boy. PL kulaha nigga I'll spray your ass in these skreets can't have a fuk nigga like you stepping in the holly land.:drakelaugh:

You're a fuk nigga kulaha I'm a light skin nigga 6'2 210 lb :wtf::wtfdis:you ain't going to do shit boy. PL kulaha nigga I'll spray your ass in these skreets can't have a fuk nigga like you stepping in the holly land.:drakelaugh:

i got uncles in the government im a royalty in galkaayo ill impose a no fly zone on ur azz
Ill be in pl in december wallahi if i see u in dem skreets ill light u up in broad daylight have u on the floor like :dead:

:diddyswag:

The nerves of this nikka if you see me in person u wouldn't say shid,

Im a big boy ive earned my stripes in the west coast skreeets i used to run with pbg crips in az as a youngin

I dont play cuz

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Blood just stop.:drakekidding:I can't take this nigga serious. You're a clown ninyow. Nigga who doesn't have uncles in the PL government?:mjlol:Chill son you're talking to a real soldier here. Garowe is my playing ground, so is Galkacyo. You don't want an ass whooping from a gaalo gudan goon trust me ninyow.:westbrookswag:

Blood just stop.:drakekidding:I can't take this nigga serious. You're a clown ninyow. Nigga who doesn't have uncles in the PL government?:mjlol:Chill son you're talking to a real soldier here. Garowe is my playing ground, so is Galkacyo. You don't want an ass whooping from a gaalo gudan goon trust me ninyow.:westbrookswag:

Gaalo gudan goon
:whoa:

Saxiib i really dont want those problems
:whew: im really a peacefull man wallahi even when i flex

You a bum nigga who shits on Somali females 24/7 while fornicating with Filipino whales. You ain't shit, you ain't never been shit and you ain't never gonna be shit. :trash:

What kind of confused person is racist and simultaneously embraces minority culture and vernacular?

Q

Queen Carawelo

Have you lost your mind? You can't step up to my cuz and expect me to let you talk recklessly. Boy stop!

8Kxjz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts