Senior Hirshabelle officials among the dead following large explosions in Beledweyne

Firstly AUN to the victims. Listen why are you politicising this tragedy by mentioning me? Just say AUN and keep it moving
I think you miss interpreted my intention. My heart goes out to the victims of these terrorist attacks. My point is it is always better to focus on your land instead of wasting it on being a xasid to another region that especially do not border your region. Again AUN to the victims. May Allah give them paradise, amin.

I think you miss interpreted my intention. My heart goes out to the victims of these terrorist attacks. My point is it is always better to focus on your land instead of wasting it on being a xasid to another region that especially do not border your region. Again AUN to the victims. May Allah give them paradise, amin.

Relax bro I don't hate Puntland, it's just political disagreement with a little spray of FKD, no hard feeling. Anyways terrorism is a completely different topic that should be not politicised/satirised

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
AUN to all innocent lives lost. We all saw this coming. The SNA put hawadle on the front lines and left them them there to fend for themselves afterward knowing full well AS are at war with hawadle. I fear a full AS counterattack in the works as they’re already taking back villages recently liberated. Subs can’t do much on their own, the only way GM/HS will be fully free is when Hawiye as a whole stand up against them, both locals and their representatives in Mog/SNA

May Allah protect the Hawadle tribe and all other Somalis. The Khawarij dogs of hellfire know their days are soon coming to an end inshallah so as an act of desperation, they are massacring/killing anyone they possibly could and the tribes that are fighting them are paying the price the most.

Macaawisley cannot fight Al Shabab. Instead of sending these guys to rehab you’re enabling them and their addictions. Employing a crackhead is highly unprofessional especially when the job you’re hiring him for requires one to be extremely sober and vigilant. Two specific kind of people can never become soldiers. Number one is a rich man, he tasted lifes greatest advantage and therefore wants to stay alive. Number two is a drug addict, he’ll forever be chasing the high and since dying will end his addiction, he will never fight. Let’s change our tactics before it’s too late :kanyehmm:

Qur'an 2:156:

ٱلَّذِينَ إِذَآ أَصَـٰبَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌۭ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ ١٥٦

Trending

Latest posts