Senior Hirshabelle officials among the dead following large explosions in Beledweyne

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lamagalaay is the most important base in Hiiraan and houses many HiirShabelle officials! What happened to the HAG propaganda when Beledweyne heart is under is attack :damn: :snoop:

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking HiirShabelle Health Minister has been killed :meleshame: I warned Beesha Xawaadle yesterday about being cannon fodder for HAG when they cant face the reality, so sad.

:francis:
FAB735AE-83EB-4722-91DD-5201863DD377.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is why we need a Hiiraan state instead of this artificial union. Shabaab's safehaven is in Middle Shabelle and the inhabitants have refused to fight Shaytaan as they use the area to launch attack at the noble Reer Hiiraan. Titles such as @Prince of HS are disgusting.

This is why we need a Hiiraan state instead of this artificial union. Shabaab's safehaven is in Middle Shabelle and the inhabitants have refused to fight Shaytaan as they use the area to launch attack at the noble Reer Hiiraan. Titles such as @Prince of HS are disgusting.
Middle shabelle is 80% free as opposed to only 40-50% of hiraan. Stop the isku dir. only Adan yabaal district is under AS out of the 7 districts in MS. AS base in hirshabelle is actually in the gaaljecel side of hiraan and we talking overall in south central, it is ceel buur. We started the whole macawiisley idea back in 014 in cadale district way before xawaadle even took arms against AS.

I don’t care for HS tbh. Xawaadle lose out if the project fails as they don’t border any coastline or benefit from close proximity to capital

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Breaking Third explosion rocks Beledweyne as Hawadle main target wallahi Mahad Salaad is evil :damn:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN.....

It must be said and asked, for how long will the South keep us in this state? Absolutely abysmal.

Trending