Send me any picture and I will morph it with aesthetics, samples included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title basically,

maxresdefault2.jpeg

Original image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5197131782.jpg

Original image

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
She is actually very beautiful. I saw her TED speech. Her heart is so pure, masha’Allah. :it0tdo8: Stop insulting her dameeryahay!

I don't know who she is. Literally just Googled "ugliest woman in the world" :siilaanyolaugh:

SumMo

very lowkey
I don't know who she is. Literally just Googled "ugliest woman in the world" :siilaanyolaugh:
I know you did. This poor girl was crowned ‘The ugliest woman in the world’ by some shallow people. She took the title and created a platform to uplift others.:it0tdo8:

So, can you please take down that pic? You shouldn’t post pictures of people you know nothing about in the first place.o_O

DRACO

VIP
Acuuuuudibillah :faysalwtf:

This nigga looks like he's ready for that shaqo la'aan, Tim Hortons, fadhi ku dirir life

This nigga looks like Dabacasar and General Morgan had a butt baby

This nigga looks like a motherfucking uhhhhhhhhhh

loooooool
if i ever spot the jokeman armadillo in london/uk, ima catch up with him:yloezpe:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I know you did. This poor girl was crowned ‘The ugliest woman in the world’ by some shallow people. She took the title and created a platform to uplift others.:it0tdo8:

So, can you please take down that pic? You shouldn’t post pictures of people you know nothing about in the first place.o_O

I'm actually curious to see what @South Cushitic can do for her. :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.