Send her back...

southside

Hiiraan
may allah protect ilhan, very courageous sister that stands for whats right, she hasnt let the racist hateful far right conservatives intimidate her

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She's probably the most hated politician in America right now. Trump insulting her actually raised his approval ratings among Republicans.
:faysalwtf:
I don't think she will live long enough to see the end of her term. These cadaans smell blood in the water and it only takes one of them to get past her security. May Allah protect her and smite her enemies.
:francis:

I like her lol but she’s also might be putting a target on Somalis in America back, we don’t have a large noticeable profile in America outside of Minnesota.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Have mixed feelings about her.

On one part I admire her bravery for standing for her beliefs but at the same time she's putting a spotlight on Somalis; something no group can afford to have.

There are plenty of Chinese politicians but you never hear of them.

The Trump campaign intends to win the election by playing on the racism of their base and their voters. That is the agenda here. The only way to win this is to fight back head-on and aggressively. There is no appeasement of these people.

This guy is incredible. He ran on "make America great again," which means he did not think America was great. Also, why didn't Trump and his racist teabaggers leave the country when Obama was president? They spent eight years criticizing Obama, why didn't they leave the country? lol