Sellout somali guy states most revert men marries a somali like its a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on?

I feel like everytime I log in here, I see a new thread talking about a video that's more or less the same as this.

Are videos of hoodrats obsessing over avoiding Somalis really THAT common? :icon lol:

Mathoow guys say this on camera but IRL they approach Somali girls more than other guys (even Somali guys) do. They’re thirsty af

Mathoow guys say this on camera but IRL they approach Somali girls more than other guys (even Somali guys) do. They’re thirsty af

That's even worse. They treating them like fat girls huh

:gucciwhat:

They're gassing anyway tbh. A Somali woman is 100000x more likely to turn a madow guy down than vice versa. Men care way less about race and perception. Not to mention African men having less options

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Guys we too have also lost Somali men he is going on like is a good thing all the reverts he knows are married to a somali making us seem like we wait in line for everysingle revert that comes out i AM TRIGGERED

Another day another news from REER UK :meleshame:

Someone leaked the mans info in the first vid might think you guys might like it
:trumpsmirk:

You people are fucking dense. This is all clearly staged and scripted. Normal people don't talk like that, and I certainly wouldn't openly blurt out what race I'm not attracted to. The marks guy knows Somali twitter airheads will froth at the mouth over this nonsense.

Secondly, who cares? Like seriously. Stop given these daayeers views.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Okay so please get out my land, stop speaking my language and leave my dhaqan alone.

This doesn’t apply to all jabarti, only the ones that think they’re Arab.
I dont plan to go to mogadishu or any hawiye lands
7CE488AC-9A2E-429B-97ED-E3DD77D64B03.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You belong on the other side of the Red Sea, mate. The horn doesn’t belong to you since youre arab.
Genesis 17:18 And Abraham said unto God: 'Oh that Ishmael might live before Thee!' 19 And God said: 'Nay, but Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son; and thou shalt call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his seed after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts