Sellout somali guy states most revert men marries a somali like its a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Guys we too have also lost Somali men he is going on like is a good thing all the reverts he knows are married to a somali making us seem like we wait in line for everysingle revert that comes out i AM TRIGGERED

Another day another news from REER UK :meleshame:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I think this cycle will continue till both sides leave tf alone. Somalis & Other black people. Also when this site dies maybe:wow:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Guys we too have also lost Somali men he is going on like is a good thing all the reverts he knows are married to a somali making us seem like we wait in line for everysingle revert that comes out i AM TRIGGERED

Another day another news from REER UK :meleshame:

Why are Somalis getting violated in the U.K? :gucciwhat:

May Allah help them. That's all I can say. :ohlord:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
its something theyre used to its normal even an indooyar slandered them...btw what do you think of that somali guy saying all reverts marry a somali?

A cuck. Simple as that.

There is nothing proud about marrying reverts. Like, that's not a compliment nacaala.

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
A cuck. Simple as that.

There is nothing proud about marrying reverts. Like have some standards.
it made me angry somali girls are so cheap sometimes our name is ruined uff canr stand those type of "men" how is it even a compliment ?

Dumbass Ashy Abdi. And no Somali girl/boy is checking for those 3 ugly musty monkey looking es anyways.

And lol @ that ugly ch*nk "somalian.. just not my type". Awkward af and clearly saying that to fit in with the other madows lmaoo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Dumbass Ashy Abdi. And no Somali girl/boy is checking for those 3 ugly musty monkey looking es anyways.

And lol @ that ugly ch*nk "somalian.. just not my type". Awkward af and clearly saying that to fit in with the other madows lmaoo
no somali guys is attracted to chinese girls wtf so it was a good thing tbh

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I rarely came across Somali with bad hygiene.
In fact every Somali I know smells of latest colognes unlike the Musky jungle men

@star @sigmund people like him portray yall as low hanging fruit. Some girls take pride in it sadly

Arab and desi girls are seen as more qaali. Yall better change that
I don’t know about these other girls but for ppl like sisters/relatives and maybe close friends it’s a must :icon lol:

Anyway I hope this dude deletes what he wrote
:mjlol:

Why you guys attacking him? He's just trying to be cool with the twitter crowd obviously. He even types like a girl.

tenor.gif

I’m not mad because saying “I dislike Somalis” is the equivalent of “I dislike white” because they know damn well our features are the most prized in Africa and they know we cocky too

:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts