Self righteous Somali community members

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all done some things we're not proud of. I don't mean the things which make you stop in the middle of what your doing to cringe. I mean the shameful things that you think back to and don't judge yourself for because you had to do it and or learned an important life lesson from. Things you can live with but never speak of or admit to. Things that community members know of and are quite judgmental of. And for that I say to them choke on a filled condom. As if you're children aren't doing the same. As if you didn't do the same. As if they didn't destroy or motherland.

I just wanted to post this if some hasn't reached that level of self confidence and people make you feel bad for things you did. Walk with your head held high and say everything with your chest. Everyone has a past and it can be looked passed. And if anyone ever confronts you about that shameful thing remind them of their shameful thing. If you don't know what theirs is, just say " I've heard some crazy things about you too," and walk away. Everything can be looked passed expect for rape, crimes against children ,some murder cases, and male gays.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We've all done some things we're not proud of. I don't mean the things which make you stop in the middle of what your doing to cringe. I mean the shameful things that you think back to and don't judge yourself for because you had to do it and or learned an important life lesson from. Things you can live with but never speak of or admit to. Things that community members know of and are quite judgmental of. And for that I say to them choke on a filled condom. As if you're children aren't doing the same. As if you didn't do the same. As if they didn't destroy or motherland.

I just wanted to post this if some hasn't reached that level of self confidence and people make you feel bad for things you did. Walk with your head held high and say everything with your chest. Everyone has a past and it can be looked passed. And if anyone ever confronts you about that shameful thing remind them of their shameful thing. If you don't know what theirs is, just say " I've heard some crazy things about you too," and walk away. Everything can be looked passed expect for rape, crimes against children ,some murder cases, and male gays.

This happened to a friend of mine, they ended up relocating because anytime they were out people would remind them of their past. I don't think this is specific to Somalis, some people don't like to see someone they thought was beneath them elevating their life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This happened to a friend of mine, they ended up relocating because anytime they were out people would remind them of their past. I don't think this is specific to Somalis, some people don't like to see someone they thought was beneath them elevating their life.

Bingo! The world is all about ego and power. Jealousy is the devils craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts