SELF REFLECTION: The material I’ve been posting here have gotten weaker. It’s time I hangup

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my boots.

I bid you all farewell

(I’ll post intermittently but I’ll cut down on the flooding of the forum. I apologize for the decline in my mental faculties. I disappointed all of y’all. Political talk has diminished my trademark. I suck). :kanyehmm::kanyehmm::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Where will you be going? What would u do if you leave Somali spot ? Tell us more ... normally people leave when they find a substitute .

R.kelly you remind me of wenger. Once ahead of his time and looked up to. Now past his prime and struggling to compete with youngertrolls. Only @Basra who is sir alex in longevity can keep up high level trolling. Time to retire sxb and bring home a xalimo and settle down. God bless

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.kelly you remind me of wenger. Once ahead of his time and looked up to. Now past his prime and struggling to compete with youngertrolls. Only @Basra who is sir alex in longevity can keep up high level trolling. Time to retire sxb and bring home a xalimo and settle down. God bless

:jaynerd::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Please perform the last act, just like our ancient people when a man becomes a shell of himself this is what they do.

giphy.gif

Go ahead and go through with it.

Please perform the last act, just like our ancient people when a man becomes a shell of himself this is what they do.

giphy.gif

Go ahead and go through with it.

We are better keeping you alive and use you as an example for the kids of what happens when you stay in the game for too long. A cautionary tale

Trending