Self hating Somali Youtuber trashes Somalis for their horrendous genetics.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
UK xoolos would do any thing for views, imagine bashing your own people just for few comments from Caribbean hood niggas.
The damage on Somalis in this video hit me unexpectedly, disrespectful ass nigga.
:ohlord:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'm crying smh he was inspired by @Destiny and me wallahi he uploaded it yesterday I'm dying. I would never make a video like that I'm crying. This is next level.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The saddest thing is he added the skinny Somali kid with cancer from Australia. smh who died years ago AUN.:frdfvsb::yloezpe: I still remember his vid begging people in the hospital bed, telling people he's scared to die. Wallahi he was crying next to a sheikh in his deathbed saying: I'm scared to die guys while tears fell from his eyes and he's still being clowned while he passed away literally couple days after that vid.

Last edited:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
The saddest thing is he added the skinny Somali kid with cancer from Australia. smh who died years ago AUN.:frdfvsb::yloezpe: I still remember his vid begging people in the hospital bed, telling people he's scared to die. Wallahi he was crying next to a sheikh in his deathbed saying: in scared to die guys while tears fell from his eyes and he's still being clowned while he passed away.

that’s so said wallahi, may Allah grant him jannah ameen:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He's treated like shit by Madows which lowered his esteem.

Trending