self hating Somali keep dragging somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
it sèems like this chick who btw let me add is in her mid 20s dont be fioled shes originally from the uk not california it seems like she searches for any somali guy that says a few ignorant things and attacks if this ain't seeking attention from her most ajanabi following than I don't what is
and to my not surprise she's for interracial marriage lmao

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Nah you’re attention seeking and there’s something off about you lol..
that's beautiful you think this way walahi I'm flattered and I will continue to my job somali pride to the rescue first stop eliminating girls like you

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why do these birds always say you don’t own us tf who’s talking about owning anyone. somali people are my people are they not
she's a self hater and did that for attention she has an agenda against somali men and she fetishes interracial marriage

Girls in general really aren’t as ruthless as men they fold easily and get triggered easily. Every time we go to war with these Madows they be folding like a mf

bruv she's 26 and no she clearly searches for any moment to drag somali men you are too naive to see. This is why you lot get cuked by xaalimos I'm a female and can see through other somali girls
Jut cuz she hates somali guys doesn’t mean she isn’t miskeen. Probably has her reasons no matter how retarded they are

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Jut cuz she hates somali guys doesn’t mean she isn’t miskeen. Probably has her reasons no matter how retarded they are
your from the UK the land of cuck ofcourse you woudnt see when a girl is mocking yall on the downlow my Canadian kings are too clever to detect

VixR

Veritas
Lool she’s lowkey bat shit but I applaud her work
What work?

Anyway, she already posted this girl. Now she’s saying she added her lol. The way she chases people to follow and makes fake accounts to harass people just to post on here is not normal. She’s definitely off, that’s if she’s even a girl.

your from the UK the land of cuck ofcourse you woudnt see when a girl is mocking yall on the downlow my Canadian kings are too clever to detect
First of all I’m from mn. Second of all I said idgaf what a dusty that probably didn’t have a father has to say about me or my people

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What work?

Anyway, she already posted this girl. Now she’s saying she added her lol. The way she chases people to follow and makes fake accounts to harass people just to post on here is not normal. She’s definitely off, that’s if she’s even a girl.
I never added this girl here wtf stop obsessing over me weirdo and show me were I did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending