Self Hating Mali Get's Karbashed In Replies

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
There seems to be a fixed cycle among Somalis. As certain as the African bovine moves down the floodplains before completing their first migratory path, a Somali girl will lie about being Somali and hate herself for it before transforming into an caraweelo with a superiority complex to mask insecurity and a need for persistent validation. As such, Somali male will erratically swing between deep rooted, inane qabilism to offset burning burdens - before turning into a pseudo-intellectual and armchair Political scientist.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
you two beef too much walle can we get a 2K20 1 vs 1 match between you two? i would pay to watch shit no cap Canada vs UK
He's a mental patient they don't allow ps4 in his room and plus reer UK don't even know what basketball is stupid brits

you two beef too much walle can we get a 2K20 1 vs 1 match between you two? i would pay to watch shit no cap Canada vs UK
I told him meet me in Siberia and we settle our differences like men. Neutral ground equal amount of travelling. He said he can’t go anywhere without being armed as he never had an actual fight in his life

some somalis are such drama baboons chimping wayy to much over nothing calm down we are neither the worst or the best and the country is doing fine
That negro was begging for ajanabi so bad ya alla i felt shared embarrassment if all these niggas thought you wuz so ugly go f*ck some miskiin cabdi kalas :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: