Self Hating Mali Get's Karbashed In Replies

1599479466385.png

1599479489241.png

"its sad that you've forgotten the positives"

:ooh::pachah1::lolbron::chrisfreshhah::russ::mjlol::dead:

Smh these idiots even brought qabil into it on a foreign site.

:mjcry:
I honestly think there's an agenda to destroy the Somali ppl both home and abroad.

There are loads of ppl larping as Somali online after learning basic phrases and sayings and memorizing qabil names.

May Allah protect our ppl

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I honestly think there's an agenda to destroy the Somali ppl both home and abroad.

There are loads of ppl larping as Somali online after learning basic phrases and sayings and memorizing qabil names.

Who the hell wants to larp as a Somali? :drakekidding:

these all from 5-6 years ago when mali presence on the internet was basically unknown its likely all these clowns are actual somalis :dead: :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:

That poster is probably young undeveloped cognitive abilities so self-hate will be present.

The weirdos are those who are 25+ and still self-hate at their big age.

:farmajoyaab:

Alhamdu'llilah I grew out of it. I too had a self-hating identity crisis phase in my early teens.

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Now I proudly embrace my Somali roots as a noble descendant of Samaale.

:banderas::banderas:

I think most ppl get a wake up call and see the light.

That poster is probably young undeveloped cognitive abilities so self-hate will be present.

The weirdos are those who are 25+ and still self-hate at their big age.

:farmajoyaab:
the ones with every flag on their bio besides Somalia's :lolbron:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't even have Social media. So I don't see how I am part of the problem here.

:westbrookwtf:
All those trolls on social media are Somalis every single one of them, you people aren't important enough to be imitated as your reputation is already in the gutter.

:umad:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
they don't sound Somali wallahi. if they are, they are 100% UK daqaancilis. I can tell. Somali's have the most beautiful women I don' know what she's smoking. No one would insult their own kind that bad. "black ninja robes?" Bye that person is ethopian :damn:

Trending

Latest posts