Self haters and booty clappers

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Why are there so many on this site? I've been using this shit for a week now and have already noticed that a lot of users sound like they didn't grow up with father figures. Grown ass men shitting on their own ethnicity while twerking for either Arabs, mathows or cadaans, some even praising the enemies of Somalia while slandering Somalis and Somalia.

Where's the pride? :kodaksmiley: y'all be blowing my highs wlh iyo blh!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why are there so many on this site? I've been using this shit for a week now and have already noticed that a lot of users sound like they didn't grow up with father figures. Grown ass men shitting on their own ethnicity while twerking for either Arabs, mathows or cadaans, some even praising the enemies of Somalia while slandering Somalis and Somalia.

I hope you can differentiate these two conflicting and non equivalent terms , since most Geeljires have negative perceptions of people who can think critically or come as passive hence geeljire belief that these people exhibit
"Isir Naceyb" (Self Hate)
Which is not the case.

There are those who feel briefly ashamed being Somali when one is put into a situation, narrating why the individual is feeling ashamed, perhaps or due to an altercation with fellow members , or you might have disagreement with your fellow compatriots and dismay to their activities
or to completely avoid an utter embarrassment,
that is cringe , sometimes they may pretend to be something else to save themselves from an awkward situation, but they are no where near Self Haters.
Please note that this is not permanent and will fade away as time flies they may even forget about that uncomfortable situation
unlike those who hate their own skin and kind.

There are those who hate being born Somalis, there are those that literally hate everything about their country , origins etc, they would even hate god for creating them this way, thus being Somali would make them depressed
it has to do with personal experiences and encounters which may had been negative , or they're marginalised groups regardless of nationalities ,religiona, clan status and sexual orientation , it can happen to anyone that have had negative experience with their own kind.
there are many of them on Twitter, YouTube and Tiktok

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1595519566713.png
I can tell u r a little man.
1595519581732.png

some people have self deprecating humour and others on here are self hating losers. I wished these ex Somalis would change their name and identity and leave us alone but they will never just like those ex Muslims who are are obsessed with Islam.

It be blowin me wlh niggas be movin like feds on here

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

its a mix of actual self hate the desire to fit in hence booty clapping for ajnabis BLM and all that self deprecating humor or trolling plus there those that are from the xaartopia who are on this for some sort of reason

Alot these nigga be color struck

A lot of these niggas never traveled the world, the way Arabs treat people with dark skin is atrocious. Some of these niggas self-esteem brackets are so low that they will do anything for appraisal from ajanabi woman.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You guys just need to realize Somalis are the bottom of the barrel in the west and back home. Theres absolutely 0 u can be proud of, when you claim somali

You guys just need to realize Somalis are the bottom of the barrel in the west and back home. Theres absolutely 0 u can be proud of, when you claim somali
Come at me with a shank you North Londoner I will blow your head off with a 40 caliber.

Trending

Latest posts