Seems like Minnesota has gotten so used to Somalis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I notice it’s typically other Somali diasporas who hate on each other more then even Ajanabis do sometimes. Wild
I've noticed it's always the British knife wielders and the alcoholics from Canada always hate on Minnesota, they hate what they can't have. :drakelaugh:

Fay

DELETED
Im friendly with every woman on this site except for you and the other sheboon, Destiny. Don’t mention me again :ufdup:
Wallahi ur a hater u attacked me for no reason thats bitter vibes ive seen u attacking other women here too. Ur a very bitter person its not cute. Get it together. U call urself a muslim
N attack gods creation like ur better.

Wallahi ur a hater u attacked me for no reason thats bitter vibes ive seen u attacking other women here too. Ur a very bitter person its not cute. Get it together. U call urself a muslim
N attack gods creation like ur better.
You started swearing like crazy when i said somalis generally don’t care about arabs. If anyone’s bitter it’s you. Do yourself a favour, get some self awareness and work on being more feminine, maybe then you’d be able to keep a man :manny:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Gaajo? Where? 70% of Somalis in Mn are home owners, they're the second tax payers after white Minnesotans. Does your family own a home? If not you shouldn't talk.

The 30% are recent arrivees, trust me after 5 years they will be home owners or business owners.

Somalis are the worst haters walle.
The amount of Gaajo I saw when I went to Minnesota was unbelievable, never in my life have I seen a Somali crackhead/drug dealer/criminal until I went there. These are the same people who created gangs based on their sub clans and go on carjacking sprees and looting their adeers store for George Floyd
:damn::drakelaugh:

Fay

DELETED
You started swearing like crazy when i said somalis generally don’t care about arabs, get some self awareness and work on being more feminine, sheboon

You disrespected me first dont play the victim u have hatred towards women like its crazy... u are a hateful person ive seen ur comments..

You talk down on people and how they look, like what secure attractive person would do that?

Fix ur insecurities sis. Im clocking out unlike u i have a real life to go back to. Bye heal ur heart!

How many somalis live in minnesota?? You guys are taking over. I heard there is even high schools made of only from somalis, we are talking about minimum of 1 thousand students. Is this true??

Gibiin-Udug

The amount of Gaajo I saw when I went to Minnesota was unbelievable, never in my life have I seen a Somali crackhead/drug dealer/criminal until I went there. These are the same people who created gangs based on their sub clans and go on carjacking sprees and looting their adeers store for George Floyd
:damn::drakelaugh:
Maybe your relatives were Gaajo please don't project your family ghettoness and gaajo unto other Somalis in Mn. Tell them to level up. I would have been offended if it was coming from someone else but not from Hennesy addicted Canadian whose family is gaajo in Mn, tell me their info, We tax paying Somalis in MN will chip in. :mjlol:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Maybe your relatives were Gaajo please don't project your family ghettoness and gaajo unto other Somalis in Mn. Tell them to level up. I would have been offended if it was coming from someone else but not from Hennesy addicted Canadian whose family is gaajo in Mn, tell me their info, We tax paying Somalis in MN will chip in. :mjlol:
Canada? I live in the DC metro area. We Somalis are superior to the ones in MN in every way imaginable
:westbrookswag:

I have one cousin in MN that’s it. I have never see someone defend MN like u are. Even people from Gaajosota know they’re ghetto :ftw9nwa:
:damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Canada? I live in the DC metro area. We Somalis are superior to the ones in MN in every way imaginable
:westbrookswag:

I have one cousin in MN that’s it. I have never see someone defend MN like u are. Even people from Gaajosota know they’re ghetto :ftw9nwa:
:damn:
Looooool you're now claiming DC, been badana, anything to diss Minnesota eh. Tell your cousin to level up and move out of the hood.

Oh I see you’re one of those “I’m allergic to the truth, ammaan me to infinity” kinda xalimo. This trait is usually reserved for faraaxs but I guess we can’t all be immune innit.

giphy.gif
Shes right stop being a drag🥸

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I notice it’s typically other Somali diasporas who hate on each other more then even Ajanabis do sometimes. Wild

It's just new age tribalism while turning their nose up and pretending to be superior to their hooyo's generation.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
How many somalis live in minnesota?? You guys are taking over. I heard there is even high schools made of only from somalis, we are talking about minimum of 1 thousand students. Is this true??
There are around 30,000 somalis in Minneasota, and yes we have our own schools.
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 5.59.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 5.59.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 6.00.01 PM.png

there are more charter schools. They even have Somali charter schools in mostly cadaan neighborhoods outside of the twin cities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
There are around 30,000 somalis in Minneasota, and yes we have our own schools.
View attachment 173289View attachment 173290View attachment 173291

there are more charter schools. They even have Somali charter schools in mostly cadaan neighborhoods outside of the twin cities.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do u guys learn Somali . There isn’t Somali schools in Scandinavia but we were able to learn the language

I doubt Somalis in London have a useful community center that actually helps Somalis that everyone knows. In mn somalis have gone beyond that they have their own schools iskadaa wax kale. I honestly think they are only second to somalis in kenya when it comes to standing out and doing big things
:mjdontkno:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
do u guys learn Somali . There isn’t Somali schools in Scandinavia but we were able to learn the language
Yeah we learn Somali, but this is how we do it. While other school will teach Spanish, Mandarin, German etc for languages. Somali charter schools only have Somali, and Arabic as an option.

Trending