Seems like Minnesota has gotten so used to Somalis

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Eww, why do those creatures follow us around like creeps?
The groups hope the data collected will help bring higher visibility to Minnesota’s Oromo population and open up city and state funding. “When [Oromo] identity is misrepresented as Somali, we feel [invisible],” said Loke. “That includes funding.”

Royalflush

novacane
Apparently I heard Minneapolis, London and Toronto Somalis are the exact replica of each other just with different accents lol.

Horta if I’m being real the number of good hardworking Somalis outweighs the bad wallah but the bad are just so damn visible.
Lol don’t even I’ve never seen a london Somali ghetto

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
That they mention us on their front page official website, not once but twice. Coming to minnesota was interestingly enough. Seems like Minnesota knows it too
Its our colony after all
All our white brothers and sisters are more than welcome to explore our natural habitat

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Reer Minnesota right now
cover1.jpg

They must be causing trouble and blaming us :farmajoyaab:
They’re not creeps, I can’t speak for oromo I don’t think I’ve ever met more than handful but Amharas could careless about Somalis. Personally i admire them to bits because whatever I go(Washington DC has large number) they have edeb which is a lot more than I can say for the average Somali. Have you ever been to Ethiopian cafes filled with their people? You can barely hear their conversations unlike Somalis who will legit rapture you eardrums.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
They kill us, they follow our people anywhere we go, and then stir trouble to make others hate us too. They’re a major test sent from god
I can’t name one place where oromos are visible in the US tbh, in Washington DC habeshas have more visibility

They’re not creeps, I can’t speak from oromo I don’t think I’ve ever met more than handful but Amharas could careless about Somalis. Personally i admire them to bits because whatever I go(Washington DC has large number) they have edeb which is a lot more than I can say for the average Somali. Have you ever been to Ethiopian cafes filled with their people? You can barely hear their conversations unlike Somalis who will legit rapture you eardrums.
I’ve been to many nice and quiet Somali restaurants, so stop generalising and get out of the ghetto. Focus on coming up with ideas to improve the Somalis at your ends instead of spewing endless negativity towards us on our own site :drakewtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Apparently I heard Minneapolis, London and Toronto Somalis are the exact replica of each other just with different accents lol.

Horta if I’m being real the number of good hardworking Somalis outweighs the bad wallah but the bad are just so damn visible.
We dutch somalis are the goats. No gangs no drug addicts. Only a few self hating darkskin xalimos but hey every diospara has a few of them:kanyeshrug:

I’ve been to many nice and quiet Somali restaurants, so stop generalising and get out of the ghetto. Focus on coming up with ideas to improve the Somalis at your ends instead of spewing endless negativity towards us on our own site :drakewtf:
Oh I see you’re one of those “I’m allergic to the truth, ammaan me to infinity” kinda xalimo. This trait is usually reserved for faraaxs but I guess we can’t all be immune innit.

giphy.gif

Oh I see you’re one of those “I’m allergic to the truth, ammaan me to infinity” kinda xalimo. This trait is usually reserved for faraaxs but I guess we can’t all be immune innit.

giphy.gif
So you think every single Somali restaurant is ghetto like the ones in your neighbourhood? If anyone is immune to the truth, it’s you :drakewtf:

Fay

DELETED

giphy.gif
This girl @HIBAQ123 literally attacks any somali girl on here wallahi she seems insecure with herself, she gives me ugly woman energy ive never seen someone hate as much as her bismillah, hana cunin

This girl @HIBAQ123 literally attacks any somali girl on here wallahi she seems insecure with herself, she gives me ugly woman energy ive never seen someone hate as much as her bismillah, hana cunin
Im friendly with every woman on this site except for you and the other sheboon, Destiny. Don’t mention me again :ufdup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Gaajosota, the worst place a Somali can live in the US
Gaajo? Where? 70% of Somalis in Mn are home owners, they're the second tax payers after white Minnesotans. Does your family own a home? If not you shouldn't talk.

The 30% are recent arrivees, trust me after 5 years they will be home owners or business owners.

Somalis are the worst haters walle.

Gaajo? Where? 70% of Somalis in Mn are home owners, they're the second tax payers after white Minnesotans. Does your family own a home? If not you shouldn't talk.

The 30% are recent arrivees, trust me after 5 years they will be home owners or business owners.

Somalis are the worst haters walle.
I notice it’s typically other Somali diasporas who hate on each other more then even Ajanabis do sometimes. Wild

Trending

Latest posts