Seems like Minnesota has gotten so used to Somalis

That they mention us on their front page official website, not once but twice. Coming to minnesota was interestingly enough. Seems like Minnesota knows it too

E9308550-1F86-4D4D-8F83-61DC39D44A65.jpeg
EC10FD3F-D3F0-4181-9376-F424533AB368.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somalis are becoming a tourist attraction in Minnesota. Before Somalis no one really cared for, or knew about Minnesota except the fact Prince came from there.

That they mention us on their front page official website, not once but twice. Coming to minnesota was interestingly enough. Seems like Minnesota knows it too
Trust me that’s not a good thing. Have you ever been to that weird arse city? I lived there for few months once and I hightailed it out there the first chance I got! There are other groups of immigrants even larger than Somalis that live there but they’re all normal, quiet humans that mind their business so no one notices them. But Somalis there are loud, obnoxious, no akhlaq, no xishood not to mention the number of youth on drugs, gang and crime. It’s a cesspool of the worst kind of Somalis. I hate that city with passion!

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Trust me that’s not a good thing. Have you ever been to that weird arse city? I lived there for few months once and I hightailed it out there the first chance I got! There are other groups of immigrants even larger than Somalis that live there but they’re all normal, quiet humans that mind their business so no one notices them. But Somalis there are loud, obnoxious, no akhlaq, no xishood not to mention the number of youth on drugs, gang and crime. It’s a cesspool of the worst kind of Somalis. I hate that city with passion!
I agree Oromos, and Amharas have bigger population in Minnesota than Somalis do, but you dont hear about them. Somalis stand out like a sour thumb, but its not all bad.

cadaans there must be freaking out seeing thousands of niggas washing their feet in the bathroom sink. :mjlol:

I’ve been living here for a month now. Its pretty much quiet. Maybe because of quarantine? I haven’t seen any drug dealer issues or gangsters yet. Hmmm maybe I should visit Cedar soon

I agree Oromos, and Amharas have bigger population in Minnesota than Somalis do, but you dont hear about them. Somalis stand out like a sour thumb, but its not all bad.

Yeah but thats because they get unfair media attention and a whole president criticized somalia infront of a massive crowd.

Yeah but thats because they get unfair media attention and a whole president criticized somalia infront of a massive crowd.
He criticized them in the first place because of how rudely visible they are. And they vote for that idiot Ilhan Omar. Let’s just be real...Somalis are just controversial group and they love every minute of it smh.

I’ve been living here for a month now. Its pretty much quiet. Maybe because of quarantine? I haven’t seen any drug dealer issues or gangsters yet. Hmmm maybe I should visit Cedar soon
Have you been to their Somali markets? Lol Don’t go to cedar whatever you do!.....joking. I was there in the summer so idk of its quiet now because it’s winter and cold.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
He criticized them in the first place because of how rudely visible they are. And they vote for that idiot Ilhan Omar. Let’s just be real...Somalis are just controversial group and they love every minute of it smh.

Tbh London Somalis are not much better. We have our own ghetto side too.

Tbh London Somalis are not much better. We have our own ghetto side too.
Apparently I heard Minneapolis, London and Toronto Somalis are the exact replica of each other just with different accents lol.

Horta if I’m being real the number of good hardworking Somalis outweighs the bad wallah but the bad are just so damn visible.

TBH ilhan omar added more fire lets say. But conservatives have been on somali ppls case even before ilhan. So regardless.

Trending