Seeeeeeeeee she still going to leave! it dont matter if you make 500,000K Salary

Did he say, he makes $500,000 or they saved that amount and spent on divorce lawyers? Tank kale, he just said, 'I don't know why my relationships always fail,' does he have a problem with relationships or not?

Guys, listen to and read what you post.

She wanted nothing to do with his parents money which tells me she's not money motivated. She agreed to live with his parents, which I would never do, so she's reasonable.

It doesn't matter how well he tells a story. If a woman leaves all day until you come back from work, obviously your parents terrorize her. She probably felt like crap. This man is chalking his parents relationship to his wife as being "differences", when it's obvious they were attacking her. Even he himself called her non-confrontational.

I don't like how he said procuring an apartment for them was "a gift to her". An apartment is for your family.

He is like a child , a woman needs to live in her own house with her own children.

She doesnt want to live with his parents but just with him and their family.

She wanted nothing to do with his parents money which tells me she's not money motivated. She agreed to live with his parents, which I would never do, so she's reasonable.

It doesn't matter how well he tells a story. If a woman leaves all day until you come back from work, obviously your parents terrorize her. She probably felt like crap. This man is chalking his parents relationship to his wife as being "differences", when it's obvious they were attacking her. Even he himself called her non-confrontational.

I don't like how he said procuring an apartment for them was "a gift to her". An apartment is for your family.

I see that you not ready for marriage

I know allot of my friends live with in laws. Saves money!
Again you not ready for marraige. I pretty sure you are unmarried woman.

I know allot of my friends live with in laws. Saves money!
Again you not ready for marraige. I pretty sure you are unmarried woman.

I am a married woman. Why would I want to live with my in laws?

It is not fair for a woman to have to live with your parents. If you cannot rent an apartment then you are not ready for marriage.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
sxb not even lacag can keep a woman thats true everyone knows there is only 1 thing that can , qooro dheer.

there was a poll once asking girls. a rich man with average dong or poor man with gus dheer.

What do you think most girls voted?

God has blessed us with Nilotic blood. Can I get a AMEN?

I am a married woman. Why would I want to live with my in laws?

It is not fair for a woman to have to live with your parents. If you cannot rent an apartment then you are not ready for marriage.

Salam sister. May allah bless your marriage. Sister the problem is respect. This man is rich filthy rich he saves his money and spends it with sound mind. Trust me the problem is women dont respect men today. I am going to Africa to get married so my mom and wife and children grow together happily

Trending