BREAKING NEWS Security Minister suspends Taliye Xijaar

You are purposley choosing to bleive bulshit even though you feel it makes no sense.
Who said I believe? Don’t project on me. Also heard sharif and others were in the middle. We’ll find out soon if it’s true or not and I’ll make sure to @ you either way.

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1651069170238.jpg

He called the don

You are purposley choosing to bleive bulshit even though you feel it makes no sense.
He dont believe it lol he knows what hes doing tagging cbb

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Who said I believe? Don’t project on me. Also heard sharif and others were in the middle. We’ll find out soon if it’s true or not and I’ll make sure to @ you either way.
Dont waste your time-its not true.xijaar is gone used and abandoned.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Bro even if he did speak to roble the damage is done-he played himself for what? He double talked within hours apart,than stripped than afissone opens the next morning making his words meaningless all for whT and who.-seems like my cousins from ssc keep making the rong bet.

Bro even if he did speak to roble the damage is done-he played himself for what? He double talked within hours apart,than stripped than afissone opens the next morning making his words meaningless all for whT and who.-seems like my cousins from ssc keep making the rong bet.
Sorry if you misunderstood bro, I meant to say that Rooble reach a compromise with Xijaar, not the other way around. And already mucaarad MPs apologizing to him.

Everything will reveal itself soon.

CBB : only the cheese can fire fahad yasiin from nisa

Rooble :
7D930646-88FA-4506-AD26-54BDAF2C6DEF.jpeg.jpg

CBB: only the cheese can PNG Francisco Madeira

Rooble :

CBB : only the cheese can fire xijaar

Rooble :

Latest posts