Security forces seized printing machines used by Al-Shabab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Boolis get their info from NISA you fucking neckbeard. Stick to kissing ur tranny
NISA:mjlol:
they're in uniforms like police roaming the streets of muqdisho with cabdibiles:damedamn: since when did we have intelligence service? is their intelligence only based on spotting flipflop phone thieves and catching alshabab printers?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
they're in uniforms like police roaming the streets of muqdisho with cabdibiles:damedamn: since when did we have intelligence service? is their intelligence only based on spotting flipflop phone thieves and catching alshabab printers?
You fool many potential explosions were stopped and prevented saving countless lives. You underscore Somali intelligence because you want rumble in jungle forever like the 90s.

Xaaf made a huge mistake when he pissed off Galgaduud two most powerful tribes

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I believe NISA was created and built up by the CIA, so i guess it's much deeper than looking out for flipflop skinnies,

Agent 47

You fool many potential explosions were stopped and prevented saving countless lives. You underscore Somali intelligence because you want rumble in jungle forever like the 90s.

Xaaf made a huge mistake when he pissed off Galgaduud two most powerful tribes
Okay, they caught alshabab printers why didn't they stop the bombing in muqdisho today? http://www.caasimada.net/sawirro-kh...a-dhashay-qaraxii-galabta-ka-dhacay-muqdisho/
Plus I didn't underscore somali intelligence, I'm only talking about NISA. And why would I want to rumble in the in the jungle? I say the truth about NISA and now you're bring qabil into this? f*ck out of here, you fools think the Somali government is a family business? I can say anything, it's my government my agency, so stfu lol.

And who did xaaf piss? and what 2 most powerful tribes? :lol: Xaaf is kicking out casir and carabey tomorrow if they don't side with him today, they were lucky today the Mps from the FG told him to give them a chance.

Agent 47

I believe NISA was created and built up by the CIA, so i guess it's much deeper than looking out for flipflop skinnies,
An intelligence agency that roams the streets like police kkkkk. they're supposed to be dharcads and get agents into alshabab for spying. Gaashaan waa geesiyaal garab waaye iyo xooga dalaka, they don't have intelligence service that is why they look up to amisom and the Americans.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
kkkkk yesterday was weird

how can two assassins escape in broad daylight after killing civilians

mogadishu security is a fucking joke

give it to me for month, i will command the execution of captured alshabab dogs and any other killer.

they wont respect u unless u show them no mercy. killing them with cruelty by decapitation or hanging.

wallahi if u do that, the next terrorist will think twice before killing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending