Security continues to deteriorate in Mogadishu, 2 bombs in the span of 8 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
More Dab iyo Olal:farmajoyaab:

We need a Somali FBI/CIA that can assasinate terrorists and their co conspirators in the goverment.

AUN to the victims

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hiraab mudaluud irir samaale
giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
While I was browsing facebook, I came across this editorial cartoon by amin amiir and it made so much sense. While alshabaab has always been the enemy, unfortunately there are different factions working together now to destroy this dowlad at the cost of human lives. Remember Nabad iyo Nolol is here for 4 years and if they cant lead the country, a new dowlad will come and take their place. It's important that we, as a nation, see the bigger picture at all times and not lose sight of the real goal because of clanist who constantly put down others and support/appose the dowlad purely for qabiil reason, because of regional politics, because of past atrocities and so on.

57471845_1905261519577741_2856471122369576960_n.jpg

While I was browsing facebook, I came across this editorial cartoon by amin amiir and it made so much sense. While alshabaab has always been the enemy, unfortunately there are different factions working together now to destroy this dowlad at the cost of human lives. Remember Nabad iyo Nolol is here for 4 years and if they cant lead the country, a new dowlad will come and take their place. It's important that we, as a nation, see the bigger picture at all times and not lose sight of the real goal because of clanist who constantly put down others and support/appose the dowlad purely for qabiil reason, because of regional politics, because of past atrocities and so on.

This comic is a very accurate depiction of the different characters who are dead-set on making sure that mogadishu never rises again. Here is an old prime minister and mogadishu native on who is behind these attacks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Who are Mucarad and Shishiye

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Who are Mucarad and Shishiye

Shishiye: Foriegn Countries that have vested interest in Somalia remaining a failed state.
Mucadarad: Opposition, politicians who have an axe to grind against the current leaders.

Usually the aforementioned groups hide behind legitimate concerns and causes to further push their agenda. Somalia does not have a shortage of problems, so it's very easy to stir up trouble. You have Shabaabs who have shown complete disregard for human/muslim/somali lives, killing tens of thousands of people during their reign of terror and the recent surge of bombs.

You have neighboring countries like Kenya who wants to desperately acquire Somalias maritime full off oil and fish to feed their population of 52 million people. They have the signatures of some SOMALI POLITICIANS who 'signed away' those particular areas. The International Courts of Justice ruled that document legally binding, so it stands in court.

You have rich countries like Saudi Arabia+UAE who are against the influence of Turkey+Qatar on Somalia and what it means for their agenda. These countries are directly funding some SOMALI POLITICIANS to lead the public against the current dowlad by any means in hopes that the country regresses and all progress made comes to a complete full stop.

The corrupt SOMALI POLITICIANS being used are only loyal to the $bag$, however they will use anything in their bag of tricks including the powerful qabiil card to get the agenda going, so the money can keep flowing in.

Do not get me wrong, Nabad and Nolol have made numerous errors, however no matter how upset their policies get us, I am staunch believer that we must Support the dowlad until their term peacefully ends because of the alternative. We have to learn from history otherwise it will keep repeating over and over again. 30 years is a long time not to learn our lesson.

Inshallah, I am confident that things will continue to improve because I believe in our people back home, who have been through so much regardless of qabiil or region, who dream about peace in their sleep, food in their belly, education for their children and a strong economy that provides jobs for their livelihoods. I know that they'll understand the game being played and I am certain they will exercise caution before becoming pawns for foreign interest.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts