• Secularism is the way to go

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Moderate form of sharia

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Sharia punishment for zina is whipping. Moderate sharia is sharia mixed with democracy so punishment for zina may be a fine or imprisonments.

Anyone who speaks to you is displeasing Allah SWT because we have been instructed to not listen to a single word uttered by those who do bidcah. Goodbye.

If the gold standard of sharia to you is the corrupt despots of Iran you've been deeply misinformed
Obviously they are despots but it isn’t going to be much better if applied in Somalia. Sharia would cause a civil war most Somalis weren’t religious for most of our history hell in the 70s people never wore hijab.

If the gold standard of sharia to you is the corrupt despots of Iran you've been deeply misinformed
For shariah to be applied correctly u need orthodox Muslims in power . And for the reasons I described in my earlier comment it would have to be a dictatorship.

Obviously they are despots but it isn’t going to be much better if applied in Somalia. Sharia would cause a civil war most Somalis weren’t religious for most of our history hell in the 70s people never wore hijab.
We are not going to apply their methods onto Somalia, and nobody that advocates for Sharia ever says so, people are bound for change, we need to perfect what has been achieved of islamic sentiments being established in Somalia in our recent history, We are a Muslim nation and are to be guided by the principles of Islam
For shariah to be applied correctly u need orthodox Muslims in power . And for the reasons I described in my earlier comment it would have to be a dictatorship.
We'd need Muslims in power, actual Muslims that are well educated and rule justly and fairly

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Islam but non muslims can stay just don't be doing nasty stuff like strip club

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
moderate form of Sharia or secularism, total sharia is not feasible in the modern world where we are ultimately tied to the world bank and imf.

if you want to be a pious muslims it should be allowed and encouraged, and anti-islam discouraged without harsh penalties, certain imported dhaqan xumo should be outright illegal.

Trending