VIP
@Basra

Well they are already working hard on it. :drakelaugh:

1628014623806.png
1628014624434.png
1628014624883.png
1628014625331.png
1628014625937.png

Walaahi i laughed at the Uganda President when asked if he disliked Homosexuals? The look in his face was intense yaaqee. I laughed until i called for my mama! looooooooooooooooooool

And then he said-- its disgusting. I mean, u could literally see he meant it. He is not being offensive. He deeply feels it. No doubt his poor- unequipped African mind-right away goes to the image of what homosexuality means to him. Men lick lick their xaar and so the imagery before him gives him an instant nauseousness. looooooooooooooooool There is a moment in his face visage where it retreats to toddler baby years of first time hearing something disgusting. Traumatic?

and then there is the Zambian president. I mean look at him. His body language, his face, his spirit--- screams of a feminine man, yet his mind is amazingly against homosexuality. His is controlled disgust tho. The Ugandan president, u can tell this man means what he says. He has not even imagined the act even once. This Zambian president seems like he knows something. I don't know what he knows, but he knows something!

Zimbabwian president seem like a nutcase like Trump. He loves women too much. He will think about homosexuality when it is brought up and move on from there. But poor Ugandan president will be bothered for a while. He will need to go to the church to cleanse. The Zambian might go to his room and watch gay por.n, i don't know . looool

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra
There is no political correctness in Africa, what did you think. :mjlaugh:

Political correctness aaah? Waar miyaad walaanta tahay? Africans are incapable of political correctness. To be political correct, is to master the art of faking. Civil Falsehood if you will. An African will tell you when he is disgusted, and you will know when he has a penis arousal. He will say i can't stand UP, the devil has invaded me.
1628015509050.png

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Odayga_Jabuuti by the way i went and re-watched the ugandan president reaction, i do believe he momentarily watch a gay p.orn and was so severely traumatized- he found them disgusting. or maybe he is basing his opinion on the Ugandan pastor--- Hajiiyaaad Hajiiyaad they eat pu pu eeh looooooooooooooooool

He stopped him in the interview-- he wanted to say-- Have u seen what they are doing? That means he saw it. Then he changed his tune. Poor fellow was traumatized.

@Basra

Now that I think about it you are probably right.
You can't have this kind of reaction if you have never watched it.
But he also said "I was told", so maybe someone he knows saw a video and told him about it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Now that I think about it you are probably right.
You can't have this kind of reaction if you have never watched it.
But he also said "I was told", so maybe someone he knows saw a video and told him about it.

looool No. He saw it huuno. But he didn't enjoy because he was traumatized. lol

Trending

Latest posts