Secular Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-9-7_13-58-6.png

An actual bar.

Bal dameerkaan yaa naga amusiya. All I'm hearing is Ee-Aww, Ee-Aww. You know damn well that Somali girls are forced to wear that death shroud by their parents. They would be beaten black and blue if they said no. That's why some of them wait till they're out of sight before they rip it off. You support oppression against Somali women and then you pretend that you're on their side? I see through your agenda.

I didn't say Al-Kebab were not Muslims. Only takfiris arrogate to themselves the decision of who is or is not a Muslim. They're my Muslim brothers all right, just Muslim brothers who should be executed. Brothers need to be checked sometimes. I just said they're not religious. They're satanic.
So Somali girls are forced to wear hijabs? You are such a neef. Let's put a poll to this doofaar yahow ilahay la furtay.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
So Somali girls are forced to wear hijabs? You are such a neef. Let's put a poll to this doofaar yahow ilahay la furtay.
Kaalay who made you our spoke person? You damn well know women are forced to wear that ugly tent by male chauvinist like yourself. Because most of salaafi men don't have the will power to control their sexual urge. Without resulting to rape.

Kaalay who made you our spoke person? You damn well know women are forced to wear that ugly tent by male chauvinist like yourself. Because most of salaafi men don't have the will power to control their sexual urge. Without resulting to rape.
I am not a spokesperson for anyone but just because you are a woman doesn't mean you are one either. Why do women wear it in the west? Has khasbaya?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Stop being a typical Somali apologetic. Girls as young as 5 years old are being covered with hijab by their parents and I'm talking about Somali diasporas, forget the fobs back home.

Its the only way a country can become successful seperate religion from state. All countries who done this are 1st world countries :

https//en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state

Just look in the various countries section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending