Secular Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can rape her because she dressed in a way you don't like? How are you any different to the terrorist who decapitate people for not being as religious as they want? Most of you in this thread are hypocrites, not much different from alshabab.
Nacalad idin wada fuushay.
Who said anything about rape? I'm just saying they need to spread their bottom cheeks for some lube if they dress like hoes. Veils were used by Arab hookers in the age of Jahiliyya to disguise their identity.

Al-Shabab are not "religious". They blow up masjids. How can you blow up Allah's house and be religious? Inkaar kugu dhacday.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Tunisia was aggressively secular till the Arab Spring. They banned the hijab. Love those guys. A number of Muslim countries banned that fuckin' rag. The Quran does not say to cover your head. It says to cover your chest. Veils are pre-Islamic customs worn by pagans who saw their women as property.
In the beginning of Islam. Hijab was imposed by Mohammed in order to distinguish slave women from free women. Wearing a hijab was never meant to be a mandatory thing.

upload_2017-9-7_13-37-45.png

Who said anything about rape? I'm just saying they need to spread their bottom cheeks for some lube if they dress like hoes. Veils were used by Arab hookers in the age of Jahiliyya to disguise their identity.

Al-Shabab are not "religious". They blow up masjids. How can you blow up Allah's house and be religious? Inkaar kugu dhacday.
You said you can ask for sex if they wear hijab. Tell me this, what makes you think you deserve a secular Somalia where you are allowed to drink, gamble and fornicate as you desire but but they don't deserve to wear hijab? I know alshabab aren't Muslims, my question was how are you any different when you would be forcing people as they do? Bakhti baad tahay waryaa. Allow people the same freedoms you think you deserve your self. Women should be allowed to dress as they want, even if she chooses to cover her eyes with 1000 burkas, except for when she needs to be IDed.

You can rape her because she dressed in a way you don't like? How are you any different to the terrorist who decapitate people for not being as religious as they want? Most of you in this thread are hypocrites, not much different from alshabab.
Nacalad idin wada fuushay.
Get off this page. Sxb take a chill pill.

Get off this page. Sxb take a chill pill.
I don't mind a secular Somalia bro, but the world secular itself means allowing people the freedom to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe on others rights. You can't want secular Somalia and say you should rape women who dress in a way you don't like. It wouldnt be any different from what alshabab wants, cover every woman up even if those woman would rather not.

You said you can ask for sex if they wear hijab. Tell me this, what makes you think you deserve a secular Somalia where you are allowed to drink, gamble and fornicate as you desire but but they don't deserve to wear hijab? I know alshabab aren't Muslims, my question was how are you any different when you would be forcing people as they do? Bakhti baad tahay waryaa. Allow people the same freedoms you think you deserve your self. Women should be allowed to dress as they want, even if she chooses to cover her eyes with 1000 burkas, except for when she needs to be IDed.
Bal dameerkaan yaa naga amusiya. All I'm hearing is Ee-Aww, Ee-Aww. You know damn well that Somali girls are forced to wear that death shroud by their parents. They would be beaten black and blue if they said no. That's why some of them wait till they're out of sight before they rip it off. You support oppression against Somali women and then you pretend that you're on their side? I see through your agenda.

I didn't say Al-Kebab were not Muslims. Only takfiris arrogate to themselves the decision of who is or is not a Muslim. They're my Muslim brothers all right, just Muslim brothers who should be executed. Brothers need to be checked sometimes. I just said they're not religious. They're satanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.