Secular Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-9-7_11-42-32.png

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm surprised when many Somalis defend the current culture they have in Somalia by pretending to be pious. I mean really, what's attractive about this god damn burqa that every xalimo is wearing in Somalia
o-SOMALILAND-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

I'm surprised when many Somalis defend the current culture they have in Somalia by pretending to be pious. I mean really, what's attractive about this god damn burqa that every xalimo is wearing in Somalia
Bedsheets like this should be banned. The law should say only prostitutes can wear jilbaabs. If you see a burka-clad woman you may ask her for sex.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Piety to Somalis = dressing up a certain way and giving your children obscure Arab names.

You'll hear absolute retards talk about how the civil war was a blessing because our women are now mobile tents, apparently ignoring the nearly 3 decades of heinous atrocities and worship of qabiil.

Piety to Somalis = dressing up a certain way and giving your children obscure Arab names.

You'll hear absolute retards talk about how the civil war was a blessing because our women are now mobile tents, apparently ignoring the nearly 3 decades of heinous atrocities and worship of qabiil.
Ban Arab names, Arab dress, Arab customs. Arabs are the only ones to have fought the Prophet. The only ones to have tried to kill him. There's nothing holy about their culture. Somalis accepted Islam peacefully without war, but Arabs had to be conquered by the Prophet.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ban Arab names, Arab dress, Arab customs. Arabs are the only ones to have fought the Prophet. The only ones to have tried to kill him. There's nothing holy about their culture. Somalis accepted Islam peacefully without war, but Arabs had to be conquered by the Prophet.
Are you specifically referring to arabs from the gulf states ? North African arabs are secular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts