Secular Somalia Supporters Come In

Nice one ditoore, Somalia will adopt secularism. I might sound super cynical here but Al Shabab has been doing the pr work for secularists . They've shown Somalis what life under Sharia is really about

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Rooble44 welcome back bro, tell this islamic clown, we fighting for freedom and human rights which are not in contradiction to Islam since you are human and also free since this is all shared by mankind, he doesn't want to come into this, he prefers to be a 'tyrant' at 'state level' with his 'belief' on others. Tell him niyahow no-one on secularist camp interferes in religion. We stand on freedom as protected gift that is not to be violated by no man since no man owns it. We hold human rights as a fundamental reference point when making laws.

We didn't say 'screw religion' like this guy is basically saying to us 'screw freedom n human rights' kkkk waa iska 'indhoadag yahay' niyahow for absolutely no point beyond 'i love conflict' kkk not 'growth and knowledge' kkkkk. Conflict is ok if it's all based on knowledge at all times but not when u going into emotional circles.

Freedomkaga was buu rabya inu iska yirahda and if someone says 'islamkaga was' kkkk his emotional ass will be out rioting, then don't infringe on others, it's simple as that. That's all u get when u impose or infringe, a big fkn dagaal, just step back, respect boundaries and co-exist isn't something we will beg u to do, u will do it, and it's global declaration in the world. In secularism we protect religion as a separate institution with no 'govt power' meddling it or making it corrupt, it's left outside of the state for that reason so it's not tied to agendas, politcs, greed, status, etc. Imagine a world where ppl all start studying islam just because they want to get a position or presidency or company, there is no real 'faith' there it's purely because they have no choice in order to survive, why would u want 90% of your population operating with such 'religion' that is misguided is beyond me.

Our war cry is freedom, human rights as laws, and democracy as our form of governance. Rooble may u serve my left flank division and hold the muslim soldier division as we deal with the last remnants of the 'stone ages' which happens to be muslims today and dhibka wuxu ka socoda dhinacina manta, not dhinaca kaffireenta kkkk. Niin dhan la yiri human ba tahay waxaa hos timada human rights ma ceeb ba, niin dhan la yiri 'xoriyadu' illah ba bixiyo sheikh iyo culumo iyo dawlad ma bixiso way ilalisa keliya. Niin dhan la yiri religious practise is sacred in secularism as all can have their religion in peace and then he responds 'freedomkaga iyo insaanimadina wase' now u tell me who is asking for conflict is it the disbeliever that is trangressing or these stone age people that call themselves muslims even though they are really 'saudi slave muslims' who were used to keep their nation down from getting oil investment and have them in conflict since the 80s when they came to Somalia and oil explorationsn happened, siyad saw thru them and had them under watchful eye but the civil war broke out and they just 'spread like cancer' it's time to end this cancer i say.

I don't believe we can co-exist
True
Your appealing purely on emotions u not showing me why interfering people sins is your jurisdiction you purely respond with a verse not demonstrate it with 'caqli'
You justified your so called 'right to freedom' by saying that God created you that way and that was not an intellectual point or a point based on a religion but one based on pure emotion. The moment you mentioned Allah, it was innevitable that would bring Ayahs that contradict that statement of yours.

Use your capli next time buddy
The quran and everything u posted applies to someone who 'chooses' it, you have no right to actually go near someone either if he does follow it or doesn't follow it and 'impose' anything since u just 'violated' the human right declaration and the principle of freedom, this shit leads to damn bloody world wars, and it will explode violently in Somalia just like the rest of the world.
If you want to live in a secular society, then live in the West. Don't come to Muslim lands unless you want to pay jizyah:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
@Rooble44 welcome back bro, tell this islamic clown, we fighting for freedom and human rights which are not in contradiction to Islam since you are human and also free since this is all shared by mankind, he doesn't want to come into this, he prefers to be a 'tyrant' at 'state level' with his 'belief' on others. Tell him niyahow no-one on secularist camp interferes in religion. We stand on freedom as protected gift that is not to be violated by no man since no man owns it. We hold human rights as a fundamental reference point when making laws.

We didn't say 'screw religion' like this guy is basically saying to us 'screw freedom n human rights' kkkk waa iska 'indhoadag yahay' niyahow for absolutely no point beyond 'i love conflict' kkk not 'growth and knowledge' kkkkk. Conflict is ok if it's all based on knowledge at all times but not when u going into emotional circles.

Freedomkaga was buu rabya inu iska yirahda and if someone says 'islamkaga was' kkkk his emotional ass will be out rioting, then don't infringe on others, it's simple as that. That's all u get when u impose or infringe, a big fkn dagaal, just step back, respect boundaries and co-exist isn't something we will beg u to do, u will do it, and it's global declaration in the world. In secularism we protect religion as a separate institution with no 'govt power' meddling it or making it corrupt, it's left outside of the state for that reason so it's not tied to agendas, politcs, greed, status, etc. Imagine a world where ppl all start studying islam just because they want to get a position or presidency or company, there is no real 'faith' there it's purely because they have no choice in order to survive, why would u want 90% of your population operating with such 'religion' that is misguided is beyond me.

Our war cry is freedom, human rights as laws, and democracy as our form of governance. Rooble may u serve my left flank division and hold the muslim soldier division as we deal with the last remnants of the 'stone ages' which happens to be muslims today and dhibka wuxu ka socoda dhinacina manta, not dhinaca kaffireenta kkkk. Niin dhan la yiri human ba tahay waxaa hos timada human rights ma ceeb ba, niin dhan la yiri 'xoriyadu' illah ba bixiyo sheikh iyo culumo iyo dawlad ma bixiso way ilalisa keliya. Niin dhan la yiri religious practise is sacred in secularism as all can have their religion in peace and then he responds 'freedomkaga iyo insaanimadina wase' now u tell me who is asking for conflict is it the disbeliever that is trangressing or these stone age people that call themselves muslims even though they are really 'saudi slave muslims' who were used to keep their nation down from getting oil investment and have them in conflict since the 80s when they came to Somalia and oil explorationsn happened, siyad saw thru them and had them under watchful eye but the civil war broke out and they just 'spread like cancer' it's time to end this cancer i say.
Saxiib, they may insult and give us qashin, but we stand on the truth.

Nice one ditoore, Somalia will adopt secularism. I might sound super cynical here but Al Shabab has been doing the pr work for secularists . They've shown Somalis what life under Sharia is really about
That's not Shariah. That's life under kuffar terrorists. Go learn more about the religion.

If the only way you people can get people by your side is by deceiving them, then it says a lot about how you're going to rule the people. Bunch of deceivers.

'screw freedom n human rights'
Screw it because it doesn't have a solid foundation. The only argument for human rights is "God made us that way" and my answer would be, How did you know? Did Allah say that? No he didn't. Humans are not free. We are servants of Allah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Thank u bro but @Win ma ogga cilmiga hadu ogaan laha afkisa wa xiri laha and the checkmate la gelin karo oo uusan ka soo bixin karin without 'cadifad'. If he says he will stop people sinning, that's a direct interference in someon free choice, this means someone else can respond since u attacked my freedom, I am going to attack yours and restrict you from 'practising islam' also. Notice the key point, it's not about 'allah', waa dagaal laysku adeegsaday anigu xoriyadayda baad igu xad gudubtay marka adiguna wixi aad samayso xoriyadada waan ka qaadaya kkkkk, and god will not interfere no matter since 'xoriyada' waa mid qof walbo si toos ah la siiyay oo la yiri ilashada. He can't use any islamic quran since there is no point if he isn't free man, his not a muslim anyways, he has to declare his freedom and then admit 'freedom' means free will and choices without interference from any man or woman or state. He will argue oh freedom means murder and all that nonsense ma garanayo the freedom is grounded in human rights kkkkk so there is something guiding it which is 'humanity' which obviously he can't reject either cause after all his a human if he rejects it kkkk then he left humanity itself and his islam again is pointless because he can't join the ummah without being apart of mankind first. Waa inu xeerka ibna adaanka saxiixa, ka bacdi xoriyada, ka bacdi diinta iyo masajidka aaad, he want's to do in reverse order to be muslim first which is totally impossible

That's not Shariah. That's life under kuffar terrorists. Go learn more about the religion.

If the only way you people can get people by your side is by deceiving them, then it says a lot about how you're going to rule the people. Bunch of deceivers.
It's irrelevant whether you think Al Shabab are real or fake Muslims. Anytime someone mentions Islamic ruling in Somalia in the future, Al Shabab will be the first thing they think of and will reject it .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Win stop with this shariah nonsense it doesn't exist anywhere in the world, there is no muslim country that uses it, there is no consensus about it across the islamic world, it's all gone into nationalism flavours nothing else at a state level for ethnicities which is again not proper shariah. You can't unite muslims into 57 nations, that all collapsed after 4 rashidun caliphate, it will never be resurrected till the mahdi returns which requires god intervention, till then there is no islam, your just following something that has no real caliphate approval under 57 nations, you must pray that your following the right islam not assume u r let alone go around spreading something that become so impure today that it does need a saviour to return for it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Geeljire0190 I'll be honest with u and fair n direct. This form of Islam has it's roots in colonialism. They were finding a reason to revolt againsts the ottomans and join the British who was at war with them so they get 'guns, money, and independence' in the world borders to be formed. They knew they would need a religious justification so they created an Islam in stark contrast to the 'sufi' ottoman flavor so it can be 'sectarian' justification kkkk and gain ground support. That's why Sufis do not like them and nor do wahabis like sufis till today and preach against them.

Sufis were the ultimate power since the 8th century till 20th century and these medieval wahabi throwbacks overthrew it with the luck of european age that was happening, if this didn't happen the old world would not have changed and it would've remained how it is. This was one of the factors that pushed the 'young turks' to turn back on Islam after that 'treachery' of Wahabis kkkkk. It's a cult that was born serving 'europeans' and it was only used for one purpose to cause 'multiple front war' on the ottomans and make them exhausted turning out fires all over the ottoman sphere, especially around the 'key' areas the british wanted for 'trade reason' to india which was the 'red' sea area so it can ship tea and shit from india into europe which was big commodity at the time and that's where Somalis learned it too, thru 'markets' at 'aden' and brought it into Somalia.

But cut a long story short America did the same backing the taliban to exhaust the soviet who were communist and anti religion and notice they always 'back' the most primitive and backward islam, they ensure that your following an Islam that 'exposes' itself and remains in the past and seeking answers from the past, so they can get 'headstart' to know what your next step is and lay in ambush kkkk like you see now with the secularist winning the islamic world. So I am not going to say 'secularist' are angels but sometimes muslims need to see how bad it can be when religion is in power before they start to appreciate freedom and human rights, which is what will happen in the last parts of the world that is remaining to 'adopt' secularism which we are apart of, we always last to the race niyahow.

maguuraan

Geel-Loo-Kor
Yes when 'saudi' becomes 'secular' I think that is it for 'wahabiyah' cult, that is where it came from. Also 'egypt' is the home of the brotherhood who are 'political islamists' kkkkk and have branches world wide in all islamic nations, plus turkey has justs given it 'guarantor' thru 'erdogan' who sees it helpng 'ottoman revival' kkkkk which is why his ass isn't on 'friendly' terms with any nation be it russia/america/europe and even within the muslim sphere his struggling for allies beside Somalia which is 'humanitarian' ally only to them kkkk so they can give off 'positive spin' on 'erdogan' his doing a pure 'igu sawir' niyahow and saying 'ottomanism works' basically kkkkk look 'im feeding these poor kids in somalia' kkkkk. All his Somali involvement is for a 'means' to an 'ottoman end' kkkkk but Somalis are very gullible people and can be 'emotionally blackmailed' by anyone.

Wahabis/brotherhood are the same 'idealogy' one is just pure militant the other is working thru the system, it's dual-attack strategy but they think their smart but always monitored. These niggas even infilirate 'schools' to ensure 'brotherhood education is given' that's how al-islah and al-itihaad, hizbul islam, ahlul sunnah, and all that form. They even have various 'sub camps' kkkk. They using it as 'emotional control' to silence u as they assume if you speak outside of what thy say they use the 'quran card' kkk nigga if your holy and saint or believer you wouldn't go to such an extent to prove yourself to people is a fundamental fact and exposes their 'ulterior' agenda is pure selfish ego, power, and status over society kkkk and they think their fooling us which is what is insulting.

The Islamist even dominate the 'economy' in Somalia which is sad and why our nation is 'considered' a risk for oil development as it may go into 'fuelling' islamist businesses thru supply chains or consumerism and make them richer and create another bin laden, wallahi it's sad that our whole nation has to be 'stalled of progress' by a bunch of people that are outside the global world view, we won't be winning nothing in our nation untill those niggas are here, it's just to much of a risk to take. Their is so many of these kunts in PL it makes me sick what their allowed to get away 'abdillahi' would crack down on them heavily, I wud 'bury em' and 'exile' em to 'saudi' their teacher and say 'enjoy life there' your not a citizen here but working for them so u interrupt 'somali oil development' as 'saudi' fear that, they only started sending these medieval throw backs due to 'siyad oil' deals kkkk, saudi r tricky like that, ha ila cunina weeye 'suuqayga' as it may cut into their revenues if more nations join the oil race. They don't give a shit for 'wahabism' the religion niyahow it's purely state/sheikh pact in saudi arabia for saudi dominance and islam is just the 'means' to appeal and exploit emotions. They even teach this shit to 'kids' in somalia polluting them early on so their 'bots' of saudi when they grow up

"The Islamist even dominate the 'economy' in Somalia"
Dont forget that they dominate every instution, cultural, political and monetary policy..
Last week i saw famous singer was on media, "wuu toobad keenay" in front wahaabis.. i was like commoon fella u r star, got ladys and fancy Life n u gonna change it for wahabi applause.. dam i hate when somalis isu camirayaan.. just wonder why that guy give up hes skills n whats he gonna do for living🙈