Secular Somalia Supporters Come In

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is the secular hour guys, it's for secularist so we can exchange knowledge to increase our belief on secularism. I urge all the trolls if u don't want to listen, just don't listen, don't come in and write a 'too long' just move on, do u ever see me bothering your areas, somspot is segregated for people to go and enjoy their own audience, freely and openly, no point coming in and trolling. I hope the admin does something about those types also with 'troll strike rule'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please moderators do not remove this towards 'tribal council' since it's a political topic about Somalia. U can be Islamist/nationalist/rebel idealogue and have your own get together with your crowd.

Secularism, Humanism don't have any proper foundation to stand on. They have no place in a Muslim nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Secularism, Humanism don't have any proper foundation to stand on. They have no place in a Muslim nation.

That's a statement u made but you didn't provide any reason to justify it, stinks of 'faith and emotion' which are clearly not measurable or quantifiable nor have they led to any positive outcome anywhere in the world.

That's a statement u made but you didn't provide any reason to justify it, stinks of 'faith and emotion' which are clearly not measurable or quantifiable nor have they led to any positive outcome anywhere in the world.
Humanists lack any moral foundation.

The humanists and secularist criticize many Islamic laws like the cutting off the hand of the thief because it apparently violates the right to not be mutilated. If these people are saying this, then they are literally blind to their own hypocrisy. Don't these secular humanists violate the human right to freedom by locking up their criminals in jail?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Humanists lack any moral foundation.

The humanists and secularist criticize many Islamic laws like the cutting off the hand of the thief because it apparently violates the right to not be mutilated. If these people are saying this, then they are literally blind to their own hypocrisy. Don't these secular humanists violate the human right to freedom by locking up their criminals in jail?

I won't lie to you bro, deep down your 'freedomphobe' and u haven't come to accept it. First of your human not 'somali, majerten, islamist' you first have to establish your 'nature' or else it can mean your 'animal' since 'somali, majerten,islamist' or whatever sub-identity u have, if it's not linke to accepting your human first, it could be linked to 'horse like we have' or 'another animal' kkkk. So this idea of humanity is worldwide concept, you can't say your outside of it, since you are one. As for freedom the reason no-one discusses or regulates this 'gift' as the american constitution says, well the dilemma is if u regulate it means you 'own it' and we know full well no man or woman owns such a 'gift' it was freely given by god kkkkk.

Plus we don't believe it's up for debate nor 'vote' becauses majority or minority or the whole universe if it came together has no right to 'touch it' and leave it 'unaltered' as god intended. God wouldn't give us this gift and want it 'regulated' at the same time especially outside 'human rights framework' which u should read as 'quran' kkkkkk.

Finally it's not in conflict with Islam but actually 'solidifies it' properly. You need to first join the human and mankind community, then be 'free', then choose a faith, not join the faith-ummah and then your human later kkkkk no nigga that's back to front lol. Faith-ummah are all choices that come much later but is highly dependent on you being a human first and having free will. If these two 'conditions' are not there well we assume your very misguided. Even if u find something in conflict with the quran is pointless because your humanity and freedom has to come first before the quran or else your quran stands on nothing. U think god law, shariah, ummah comes first which is not explainable how that comes without first humanity and freedom being established, which is where islamist 'run from the debate' not accepting humanity-freedom is superior to quran because humanity-freedom has to be fully un-touched and then islam and somali and tribe and political views are 'secondary'.

Their is reason 'islamist' meddle into the constitution and power structure and not be totally outside of it like 'royal houses' are. They want to 'infilitrate' the courses of million of people with essentially what is 'belief' not a fact, plus we are the 'majority' doesn't negate that the majority cannot 'infringe on what god gave' to humans. God didn't give islam to people, he gave them humanity and a soul and said you 'can decide what u want' after that, there is no compulsion as u try to make it, if i don't want islam, i am free to walk around, talk, congregate, it's purely my decision you want to say 'you cant make a decision' and im like 'dude stop pushing ur emotions n beliefs onto me' unless u can show me 'evidence n reason' why your right, it stands on no ground but 'cadifad' and we know where that comes from 'hellfire'

This is what we assume tyrants and devil worshippers are focused on 'destroying' so they can 'create bots towards belief and emotion' kkkkk.

I will be honest with secularism is making strong grounds in Islamic world, majority are 'secular' yet your outside the 'scope' of this, dubai-sudan just recently joined and 'saudi' is reforming big time before it declare 'secularism', the whole world will be secular including your ummah, are u saying your the only one right and not 'jama'ah' kkkkkkk. Turkey-dubai-sudan-azerbaijan-malaysia-tunisia-nigga the list just continue and they are far more developed due to it. We also banned 'slavery' waryaa, u can't slave people today u will be 'arrested' immediately, Islam is being thrown out what doesn't fit in with mankind and humanity. Cutting hands/stoning/all that garbage is gone in all Islamic nations. There is no 'shariah' sxb, not a pure one, all u have is nationalist shariah somalinimo mixed with islam, kkkkk you can't even do it properly since shariah requires 'caliphate' of all muslims not 'axsabiyah' nationalism which is what your doing with it.

maguuraan

Geel-Loo-Kor
I think we somalis gonna be secular or havin a secular state after the last arab nation.. wahabism is do deep & they basically run the country..

. As for freedom the reason no-one discusses or regulates this 'gift' as the american constitution says, well the dilemma is if u regulate it means you 'own it' and we know full well no man or woman owns such a 'gift' it was freely given by god kkkkk.
What makes you think Allah gave you freedom? Is it natural for humans to be free? If you believe that, then I'm naturally gonna have to ask you, who told you that lie?

You say it is our "god given right" to be free, but I challenge you to go near a lion and see how it respects your right to live and be free. If it was truly given to us by god, then creation itself would respect our right to freedom and life, but that is clearly not the case.
:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think we somalis gonna be secular or havin a secular state after the last arab nation.. wahabism is do deep & they basically run the country..

Yes when 'saudi' becomes 'secular' I think that is it for 'wahabiyah' cult, that is where it came from. Also 'egypt' is the home of the brotherhood who are 'political islamists' kkkkk and have branches world wide in all islamic nations, plus turkey has justs given it 'guarantor' thru 'erdogan' who sees it helpng 'ottoman revival' kkkkk which is why his ass isn't on 'friendly' terms with any nation be it russia/america/europe and even within the muslim sphere his struggling for allies beside Somalia which is 'humanitarian' ally only to them kkkk so they can give off 'positive spin' on 'erdogan' his doing a pure 'igu sawir' niyahow and saying 'ottomanism works' basically kkkkk look 'im feeding these poor kids in somalia' kkkkk. All his Somali involvement is for a 'means' to an 'ottoman end' kkkkk but Somalis are very gullible people and can be 'emotionally blackmailed' by anyone.

Wahabis/brotherhood are the same 'idealogy' one is just pure militant the other is working thru the system, it's dual-attack strategy but they think their smart but always monitored. These niggas even infilirate 'schools' to ensure 'brotherhood education is given' that's how al-islah and al-itihaad, hizbul islam, ahlul sunnah, and all that form. They even have various 'sub camps' kkkk. They using it as 'emotional control' to silence u as they assume if you speak outside of what thy say they use the 'quran card' kkk nigga if your holy and saint or believer you wouldn't go to such an extent to prove yourself to people is a fundamental fact and exposes their 'ulterior' agenda is pure selfish ego, power, and status over society kkkk and they think their fooling us which is what is insulting.

The Islamist even dominate the 'economy' in Somalia which is sad and why our nation is 'considered' a risk for oil development as it may go into 'fuelling' islamist businesses thru supply chains or consumerism and make them richer and create another bin laden, wallahi it's sad that our whole nation has to be 'stalled of progress' by a bunch of people that are outside the global world view, we won't be winning nothing in our nation untill those niggas are here, it's just to much of a risk to take. Their is so many of these kunts in PL it makes me sick what their allowed to get away 'abdillahi' would crack down on them heavily, I wud 'bury em' and 'exile' em to 'saudi' their teacher and say 'enjoy life there' your not a citizen here but working for them so u interrupt 'somali oil development' as 'saudi' fear that, they only started sending these medieval throw backs due to 'siyad oil' deals kkkk, saudi r tricky like that, ha ila cunina weeye 'suuqayga' as it may cut into their revenues if more nations join the oil race. They don't give a shit for 'wahabism' the religion niyahow it's purely state/sheikh pact in saudi arabia for saudi dominance and islam is just the 'means' to appeal and exploit emotions. They even teach this shit to 'kids' in somalia polluting them early on so their 'bots' of saudi when they grow up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What makes you think Allah gave you freedom? Is it natural for humans to be free? If you believe that, then I'm naturally gonna have to ask you, who told you that lie?

You say it is our "god given right" to be free, but I challenge you to go near a lion and see how it respects your right to live and be free. If it was truly given to us by god, then creation itself would respect our right to freedom and life, but that is clearly not the case.
:pachah1:

You are clearly not reading my points and simply wanting arguments. Western leaders make it clear freedom based on the rule of law, not freedom how u interpret it, your using islamic tactics, what's next your secular humanism is 'stalinist' and your going to throw out the 'your destroy religion' and make the 'state atheist' argument like u teach those naive kids in Somalia. At least criticize the qadiyad based on what it is not what u want to make it out to be. Anyone can do that, I can do that about Islam make up what I want it to be and then criticize it on what I created. That's all ur doing nigga, your making up what u want freedom-human rights to be in your head and then criticizing what u cooked up. That's not genuine cricitism but explicit 'conscious bias'.

Freedom based on the rule of law is what all free countries preach, u miss the part 'rule of law' conviently, and that rule of law is clearly put to u and 'human rights declaration' which is our 'shahada' go read it like we read your 'shahada' before u criticize it nigga. Wuu naxaya marku maqlo 'shahada human rights' this nigga is like 'oh no' it's another 'religion' and then he will run another 'spew' on his own cooked up conclusions that is not genuine debate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Win we coming for u nigga

Cilmaani Squad

Professional-Team-Aha-Property-Solutions.jpg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I am secularist saxiib. If you want to pray to a cactus plant as long as you don’t shove it in others throats you are fine with me. This is the best system. Sharia law will lead to abusing of minority groups such as gays and even women. In my honest opinion, the worst thing Somalis did was not implementing it right after the independence. Look at turkey, their founder ataturk was hardcore secularist. He changed laws from sharia and separated the religion and state. Look what Turkey is today. This arabs use religion for controlling their population while stealing the citizen’s money. Saxiib, I agree fully secularism is scapegoated by Islamist.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Win secularist vs islamist will lead somalis to 'split on tribe' and choose 'qadiyad', I wud run into Somalia tommorow if this war broke and fight like my 'awooweyaal' with passion 'freedom' is our war cry and your is 'allah'. Notice 'we didn't say we reject allah' it's protected in secularism, it's you who said 'f*ck freedom an untouchable gift of god' you took the 'first assault' and I know deep down our warriors of all faiths will rank up and stop you. Rooble will be my 'muslim left flank division'. We don't infringe on religion as it's sacred and untouchable nor will we allow anyone to come and infringe on freedom and human rights as that it's is just as equal to the quran.

That's why our warriors I believe with that moral in their heart, will destroy the terrorsts and poltical islamist in a few weeks, their soldiers will buckle with no heart knowing how our camp stands on truth n reason.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by freedom under the rule of law? Is it freedom to sin and blaspheme?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
and who decides these laws? You're acting like the government can't use its power to oppress anyone that goes against them.

I told u @Rooble44 who is of different clan to mine will be in the 'secular army' if war happened to break out between us and islamist. He wud hold the left flank division, I wud slaughter all my 'tribesman' if their on the other side with no 'regard' to clan loyalty as they have been misguided just like mohamed had no qualms about slaughtering his clans-men for Islam.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What exactly do you mean by freedom under the rule of law? Is it freedom to sin and blaspheme?

Sin is a 'test' waa 'imtixan' it never was to be 'law', a law means there is no test but judgement like judgement day there is no 'imtixan' cause it's pure judgement hence a 'law is being applied'. This isn't the place in the world to judge people on sins anyways or regulate it. If they so wish to sin no-one can interfere with them and make them good if they so wish not to be good, only god guides not you or me.

Nothing can be passed as law that infringes on human rights nor freedom, nor can any law be passed that interferes or manages a religion which will remain as a separate institution where it's up the people who follow to decide and choose but there shall be no law passed to force them into mosques or regulate what is a sin or not to them, as they need to decide that themselves, we are not god to babysit them. A Religion is far purer when it separate from the state and not involved like the isimo are in somalia, their status and respect remains, rather then the where it's lost and their all called 'full of agendas' and people start to 'disobey them' because no-one trusts them and we all assume 'their agents of wahabi and saudi' and could care less for islam

Secular humanism and the freedom to sin under the rule of law will only lead to the spread of degeneracy and societal disintegration. Social cohesion will be impossible because Somalis will naturally inline towards Islam. An Islamic revivalist party will soon emerge under a secular government and it will win the hearts of the majority of Somalis who are Muslim. If there are no foreign intervention, then it will naturally lead to the formation of a Caliphate.

This isn't the place in the world to judge people on sins anyways or regulate it. If they so wish to sin no-one can interfere with them and make them good if they so wish not to be good,
Ayahs from surah al anbiyah:
“. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].
only god guides not you or me.
That we can agree. Only Allah guides. That doesn't mean that we can't stop you from doing sin. As Muslims we enjoin good and forbid evil.

Nothing can be passed as law that infringes on human rights nor freedom,
...and who decided that?
A Religion is far purer when it separate from the state
Don't confuse Islam with religions like Christianity. Islam is a whole way of life. The word "religion" doesn't do justice when describing Islam. Islam is a way of life that pierces all sections of a human's life and that includes politics. Removing the political aspect of Islam means that you are infringing on people's right to practice their religion.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ayahs from surah al anbiyah:
“. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

That we can agree. Only Allah guides. That doesn't mean that we can't stop you from doing sin. As Muslims we enjoin good and forbid evil.

...and who decided that?

Don't confuse Islam with religions like Christianity. Islam is a whole way of life. The word "religion" doesn't do justice when describing Islam. Islam is a way of life that pierces all sections of a human's life and that includes politics. Removing the political aspect of Islam means that you are infringing on people's right to practice their religion.

You are using quran verse as point of reference, im using the human rights declaration as point of reference, as you and I admit, both are incompatible and hence we need to go war sxb, so one wins and the other goes, that's why I don't believe we can co-exist. Your appealing purely on emotions u not showing me why interfering people sins is your jurisdiction you purely respond with a verse not demonstrate it with 'caqli' hence how u read the quran is purely another 'conflict' with me, I don't believe any islam that comes against knowledge which is another 'rule of law' of mine 'science and knowledge, reason, evidence' if u don't follow this method of inquiry and analysis, we are going in a circle of belief and emotions and it's heading nowhere bro except emotions cause I believe in my qadiyad you believe in yours, hence we are not agreeing on 'science and knowledge' so we will revert to pure emotional response and then we need to prepare for battle cause that's what emotion leads to, knowledge to 'tanasul'

If u read the human rights declaration and secularism and it's various flavors in the past and today even like russia/china/west and study it carefully and see the differences before u come and talk to me from an ignorant position of conscious bias point. I know Islam very deeply and you don't need to teach me, as I use 'caqli' you use 'salaf' there is big difference.

But everything u post about sins, halal, haram, belief is in stark contrast to what I hold. But on this final note because it's heading into emotional spin and appealing to 'verses' without 'setting the tone' on how to 'measure it' you just posting it and that's it. Using the quran and posting verse is another form of 'emotional bribery' and I told u that is like the ' last dying breath of a scoundrel'. I refuted what u said but u continously repeat it hence your not genuinely seeking 'cilm or caqli' but just want 'emotion' and I won't go into emotional circle with u.

The quran and everything u posted applies to someone who 'chooses' it, you have no right to actually go near someone either if he does follow it or doesn't follow it and 'impose' anything since u just 'violated' the human right declaration and the principle of freedom, this shit leads to damn bloody world wars, and it will explode violently in Somalia just like the rest of the world. Noone is taking away your right to not sin and you sure as hell won't take away the right of someone else to sin, u will co-exists and the one who infringes on the other is the one 'we karbash' we don't choose sides me @Rooble44 if I saw my agnostic camp starting to crack down on 'Rooble' and secular muslim even if I don't hold his faith I will defend him at all cost since the 'qadiyad' is far more important.

It's like 91 filibuster rule in 'district sharing' in PL. It's the legal instrument that matters and if someone violates it, I will ensure to 'save' it, irrespective if who it is and why it happened. U need to learn something called 'qadiyad' and if you had one you would clearly study what u criticize properly and intensly then come with Islamic talking points which has been refuted on many occasions which u 'conveniently' do not want to listen to because again your islam is purely based on emotion there isn't a single shread of reason or intellect u provided to justify what u say beyond 'allah said this' and I must do it. kkkkkkk