Secular Humanists Vs Islamist Feminist

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a debate between Finesse and Dr Osman, Finesse I assume is an Islamist but believes in Women rights which are safeguarded by secularist as 'fundamental' laws. But I asked her a question about her views on the human rights of disbelievers, agnostics, atheists, christians, jews, gays, lesbians and all those segments of society that she disagrees with.

I hope u guys enjoy, this isn't a karbash session like happened with Karim but a respectful discussion with Islamist feminist @Finesse

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Secular Humanist is a philososphy that promotes

1. Human rights as our foundation like Shariah law is your foundation
2. Science as the medium of instruction in society not 'religion'
3. Democracy as a way of government

So stop coming in and throwing out accusations about secular humanism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN what's the basis of human rights

Your being difficult u know what human right is but u want to avoid accepting or rejecting. It means rights are endowed as a human not given or restricted based on anything else in the world be it race, gender, religion, political idealogy, tribe, clan, or anything that fall below being human. It's beautiful because my rights are linked to my humanity not my clan, disbelief, politics, race, religion, or my lifestyle. It also teaches that my human rights are fundamentally from a creator not from a state or men or religious institutions who have no right to violate or infringe on this weilding their state power. It ensures the majority do not persecute the minority not just racially or tribally but politically, religiously, etc

Your being difficult u know what human right is but u want to avoid accepting or rejecting. It means rights are endowed as a human not given or restricted based on anything else in the world be it race, gender, religion, political idealogy, tribe, clan, or anything that fall below being human. It's beautiful because my rights are linked to my humanity not my clan, disbelief, politics, race, religion, or my lifestyle. It also teaches that my human rights are fundamentally from a creator not from a state or men or religious institutions who have no right to violate or infringe on this weilding their state power. It ensures the majority do not persecute the minority not just racially or tribally but politically, religiously, etc
you cant answer a simple question

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Secular Humanist is a philososphy that promotes

1. Human rights as our foundation like Shariah law is your foundation
2. Science as the medium of instruction in society not 'religion'
3. Democracy as a way of government

So stop coming in and throwing out accusations about secular humanism
Nin yaho the constitution of Australia is based on the bible, I suggest you embrace the religion of Australia which is Christianity.

Trending