Secret to a long successful marriage, by Denzel.

GuanYu

Custom title
I had a young lady I was seeing many years ago try to choke me. I looked away for a split second while were going at it and when I look in her direction she's coming right at me with her hand up and tries to erotically choke me. I recoiled instantly. God bless but that ain't for me.

:mjlol: :damn:
Bro for me that would have turned into an instant MMA match.

Sometimes Vanilla is the best sauce

Shimbiris

I didn't read your post properly; I thought you tried it and it just wasn't your cup of tea.

:browtf:

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

I hope he signed a prenup or else he'll turn into the next Will Smith :yacadiim:
He ain’t weak like will, even though he is simp he is still thirsted by many women.

In my opinion,once his looks fade. A similar fate to that of Robert Deniro awaits him.

GuanYu

Custom title
He ain’t a cuck like will, even though he is simp he is still thirsted by many women.

In my opinion,once his looks fade. A similar fate to that of Robert Deniro awaits him.
What happened to Robert De Niro?
Sorry for the ignorance, but I am a hermit when it comes to celebrities and their lives if it is not Over blown like Will's

What happened to Robert De Niro?
Sorry for the ignorance, but I am a hermit when it comes to celebrities and their lives if it is not Over blown like Will's
His looks faded and he lost his place in Hollywood, he was no longer the Deniro she fell in “Love” with 24 years ago. She tried divorce raping him, by demanding half of his 500 million fortune. She lost but was granted 1 million dollar a year, for the rest of her life.

That’s after she made him say F trump on live tv.:russ:

Trending

Latest posts