Secret Recording of Abdullahi Yusuf AUN released and Abdiqaasim

Based

VIP
I've said my piece, HAG destroyed Somalia and our reputation, Somalis were feared and respected, we punched well above our weight when it came to Realpolitik, we used to have Tegaru, Oromo, Harari, Afar etc. eating out of our hands. Isaaq/Darood are not responsible for the failed state global PR disaster you forever wrought on our race, maybe when you're on your deathbed you'll have the integrity to admit it, until then, adios.
Jabertis have squatted and taken a big dump on the somali name. We are Somalian pirates because of you. Before then, nobody knew what a somalia was .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Your cousin @repo is defending the undefinable madax adeegnimo iska dheh .
Abdulahi Yusuf was a failure not only to Somalia but to puntland someone remind me how many land did Yusuf lose to somaliland when he was cuddling with Ethiopia in xamar ?
I would rather we lose SSC than a mooryaan in a costume taking over. He achieved one of his objectives the destruction of the Hutu outfit the ICU and I'm good with that. It's just a shame you can't reach the finish line 15 years after.

I would rather we lose SSC than a mooryaan in a costume taking over. He achieved one of his objectives the destruction of the Hutu outfit the ICU and I'm good with that.

Kkk give it up saxib your guy was a failed warlord one can argue that president qoorqor had more success in the school of warlordism
He went from this

ErWac8zXYAM8dHq.jpeg.jpg

To this

89780121_2800931566610520_248380789111128064_n.jpg

While A.Yusuf went from a prisoner of Ethiopia to a failed president who had to seek asylum in yemen lol

Your planned to see the destruction of my ppl but alhamdulilah Allah is the best planner and send me to clean up the mess A.yusuf and the jeberti after him had caused to Somalia.

Today the head of ICU sh shareef has the biggest political party in Somalia where your politicians send in your resumes
To seek opportunity away from your sorry State that sits on a rock :mjhaps:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Kkk give it up saxib your guy was a failed warlord one can argue that president qoorqor had more success in the school of warlordism
He went from this

View attachment 232016

To this

View attachment 232017

While A.Yusuf went from a prisoner of Ethiopia to a failed president who had to seek asylum in yemen lol

Your planned to see the destruction of my ppl but alhamdulilah Allah is the best planner and send me to clean up the mess A.yusuf and the jeberti after him had caused to Somalia.

Today the head of ICU sh shareef has the biggest political party in Somalia where your politicians send in your resumes
You are guarded by the same foreigners you are railing against in 4 square kilometers in the most hypocritical state of affairs and you have the audacity to talk about failure? Qoor qoor will be at the opening of Garacad port, he's a good partner.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He went from this

View attachment 232016

To this

View attachment 232017

Mashallah. Don’t forget the second biggest political party who is ruling Somalia, elected twice walaal

566DFE4D-7896-496C-80CF-CB9E0B9AAA55.jpeg

World

VIP
@Libaax-Joore you shouldn’t compare Ceyr to subclans. We’re three times the size of kastuumo, roughly comparable to Majeerteen. Iska xishood. Ali Saleebaan is cute :mjlol:
The only real census is the Italian one in 1931, you were smaller than Ogaden, Majerteen and Marehan. Majerteen over double your population. Likewise Abgaal almost 2.5x your population. You were a bit over 40k, the gaaljecel were a bit under 70k.

Last edited:
Put the conspiracy theory down, facts show that in the only census in Somalia which counted every nomad, every village, every door, water well, you were smaller than Ogaden Marehan and Majerteen. Only 42k, the gaaljecel who are nomads like you were 69k.

Gaaljecel are low key one of the biggest clans in Somalia if proper census is done they will suprise alot of ppl
Ceyr live in somaliland , GM state , hiraan , lower shabelleh ,middle juba and ofcourse banadir they too will suprise alot of ppl when proper census is done

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Put the conspiracy theory down, facts show that in the only census in Somalia which counted every nomad, every village, every door, water well, you were smaller than Ogaden Marehan and Majerteen. Only 42k, the gaaljecel who are nomads like you were 69k.
You say it as gaaljecel are small. They are a large clan.

Kastuumo live in one tuulo controlled by Isaaqis. I don’t think you’re even 1/4th of the size of Ceyr tbh.

World

VIP
Gaaljecel are low key one of the biggest clans in Somalia if proper census is done they will suprise alot of ppl
Ceyr live in somaliland , GM state , hiraan , lower shabelleh ,middle juba and ofcourse banadir they too will suprise alot of ppl when proper census is done
You say it as gaaljecel are small. They are a large clan.

Kastuumo live in one tuulo controlled by Isaaqis. I don’t think you’re even 1/4th of the size of Ceyr tbh.
Gaaljecel are the third largest clan At 69k in italian somalia according to the census. But you don’t hear them as much as other hawiye sub clans for some reason. Hawaadle are 28k. It doesn’t matter where ceyr live, they may have been concentrated in Galmudug in 1931 but if they expanded it just means that their population in galmudug will shrink. they can’t create children out of thin air.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The only real census is the Italian one in 1931, you were smaller than Ogaden, Majerteen and Marehan. Majerteen over double your population. Likewise Abgaal almost 2.5x your population. You were a bit over 40k, the gaaljecel were a bit under 70k.
Hawiye is really just abgaal if you think about it

Trending