Second Xaliimo Somaliland reporter marries a D-rood. Sultan of Daarood N Hargeisa to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Will Sagal Mustafe get ictiraaf for Somaliland region via Farmaajo nephew now? @SomaliWadaniSoldier

55835890_2294916330828202_1210262234291240960_n.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Bohol

Apti I can’t seem myself giving these type of Fob Xaliimos a chance. The way they walk, the way they move, the way they gesture is all deformity to me.

Keep in mind that these ladies grew up with lack of nutrition in the first 10 years of their lives. This has led to them having tiny limbs

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Women traditionally have no qabiil, there are probably many Marehan females married to Isaaq males.

Please stop this, naag qabiil maleh

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
May god bless their union, the world is sending satellites to space and were are so corned by inter qabiil marriages. God help us :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Women traditionally have no qabiil, there are probably many Marehan females married to Isaaq males.

Please stop this, naag qabiil maleh

They are susceptible to anything and anyone.

Do not place your trust in a female. You don’t even know who your sister can end up with.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Trace your qabiil ancestry and you will find women from all kind of clans
Even I have a HJ grandma somewhere
Alhamdulillah i have pure cismaan maxamud lineage all the way i am not mixed with another race from hargaysa or mogadishu or cabdudwaaq, no mongrel here.

You are not the only mixed race mongrel on this forum @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman is a mixed race mongrel too his mother is mareexan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending