Second UAE owned Airline starts serving in SL after Muse Bihi denied license to Somaliland owned airlines in the region owned by the rival clans

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It looks like Somaliland became a tiny UAE colony after all, the tiny traingle desert state let UAE have it's way with them after they signed them off their two biggest tax generators to their overlord Gulf state, hopefully the region will have enough to pay off it's employees and civil servants now that their revenues will decrease and will be in gutter.

Last edited:

SouthSomaliDemond

Koonfur Galbeed Warrior
Bihi needs to be arrested for treason and corruption after somaliland reunites. I heard he tried to extort the head of dahabshiil for a share of the company 😂 talk about a friendly business environment

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bihi needs to be arrested for treason and corruption after somaliland reunites. I heard he tried to extort the head of dahabshiil for a share of the company 😂 talk about a friendly business environment

I heard so too, I think he already either got paid hefty amount or was given a share considering that DahabShiil still operates there.

Bihi has been on economical jihad on rival clans since he came to power and has been giving government contracts to his clan associates, he is nothing but a thug who is there to enrich himself.

This nigga has no shame, I think muuse abujahal and his inner circle comprising of only his children would be the most corrupt gang in the history, they are looting almost every thing from the tiny plots of land belonging to masaakiin shacab from his clansmen, to privately owned businesses to the entire budget and natural resources. They were broke but now out of nowhere they are billionaires.

They need to banned from departure when is their tenure ends and charged for all those corruptions and looting they have committed.

I heard so too, I think he already either got paid hefty amount or was given a share considering that DahabShiil still operates there.

Bihi has been on economical jihad on rival clans since he came to power and has been giving government contracts to his clan associates, he is nothing but a thug who is there to enrich himself.

99 reasons why PL is the business capital of Somalia, this shit wouldn't fly in Garowe/Bosaso/Galkacyo

Reborn
I have a farm i inherited last year from my awoowe and an apartment building under construction.

That's great to hear.
Do you pay your fair share of TAXES to the government?

That's great to hear.
Do you pay your fair share of TAXES to the government?

i let my cousin in Karin handle taxes but thw general gist I pay tax for the land and sales

This thread shows OP has no idea what he is talking about. Both Air Arabiya as well as FlyDubai's Somaliland license is owned and operated by Isaaq HJ.

The fact that you think it is UAE trying to squeeze out the competition in Somaliland is so dumb its funny.

Even the pilot Cabdirashiid Saalax Cateeye is Isaaq HJ: