Second Season of Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to come to terms with it.

My sister moved to Toronto to be with her husband, my brother moved to another city, and today my parents told me they're moving back the Mother Land in a few years.

I know we're all gonna have to leave the nest and build our own lives and families, but it's hard to accept :frdfvsb: I Miss the days when me and my siblings were all kids and fighting with each other all in one house...now everyone is getting older and moving away :(

My sister moved to Toronto to be with her husband, my brother moved to another city, and today my parents told me they're moving back the Mother Land in a few years.

I know we're all gonna have to leave the nest and build our own lives and families, but it's hard to accept :frdfvsb: I Miss the days when me and my siblings were all kids and fighting with each other all in one house...now everyone is getting older and moving away :(
if youre ever looking for surrogate hmu

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

Yh feel like the time is coming soon in my household what are you gonna do move in with your husband and have butt secks khanisyahow

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Please be serious for once.
The first half of my post I was being serious :meleshame: anyway the transition into the second season of life wouldn't be too hard for me as I feel like I'm in my third season of life. I've experienced too completely different lifestyles and I hope the future brings better ones :)

Remove that pic. Confuses a lot of people on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending