Second person dies in Hargeisa general hospital (Region Gov owned) in 2 months due to lack of oxygen

Bohol

VIP
AUN to the 2 year old child. What is the point having a hospital without oxygen open?

upload_2020-1-18_23-28-1.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You have to bring your own doctor, medicine, and oxygen. The only thing this hospital provides are beds.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You have to bring your own doctor, medicine, and oxygen. The only thing this hospital provides are beds.
What? Bring your own doctor? What kind of hospital is this and why are we even calling it a hospital?

AUN to the child.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Where is that german funded one for Garowe, it's in dire need of better facilities also. PL has horrendous hospital situation, Mogadishu is leaps and bounds ahead in this area. In-fact Mogadishu has 'dedicated' and separate hospitals to women, children, general, and I don't care to mention how many.

PL has huge problem in this area in my view, beyond 'general medicine' like 'GP' wallahi these niggas can't do a 'surgery' even, they all go to india for advanced medical care.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Where is that german funded one for Garowe, it's in dire need of better facilities also. PL has horrendous hospital situation, Mogadishu is leaps and bounds ahead in this area. In-fact Mogadishu has 'dedicated' and separate hospitals to women, children, general, and I don't care to mention how many.

PL has huge problem in this area in my view, beyond 'general medicine' like 'GP' wallahi these niggas can't do a 'surgery' even, they all go to india for advanced medical care.
Hey DrOsman

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
For a hospital to have 4 oxygen masks is absurd. Someone is skimming off the top.

Trending

Latest posts