Secessionists complain they can't use some roads in North Somalia due to Caare

Bohol

VIP
Carre said couple months ago he spoke with Warsangeli elders and there’s nothing but mutual respect. Is it open to them also?

It is. Warsans usually use the Badhan to Laas Qoray route when they want to get to the coastal areas rather than Tabca.

It is. Warsans usually use the Badhan to Laas Qoray route when they want to get to the coastal areas rather than Tabca.
It’s hilarious to me how reer Sanaag gets along for the most part with no real local government in their area. Elders always sign peace treaties before escalation even starts. They get ahead of it. Dhulos from Masagan, Biyaguduud, Dib qarax, Ardaa have HY living in their deegan. And Hy areas Xashaw and Midhisho, you have Warsans living there.

Somalia as a whole should look at reer sanaag but then again you HY did cleanse out HJ out of Yube during the civil war :bell: Only subclan that totally lost their town and never got it back and it was from their own cousins :francis:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
It’s hilarious to me how reer Sanaag gets along for the most part with no real local government in their area. Elders always sign peace treaties before escalation even starts. They get ahead of it. Dhulos from Masagan, Biyaguduud, Dib qarax, Ardaa have HY living in their deegan. And Hy areas Xashaw and Midhisho, you have Warsans living there.

Somalia as a whole should look at reer sanaag but then again you HY did cleanse out HJ out of Yufle during the civil war :bell: Only subclan that totally lost their town and never got it back and it was from their own cousins :francis:

There is no Warsans in Xarshaw where do you get that from lol it is a SY town with few Muuse Ismaaciil families. Although Warsans and eastern HY are good neighbors it is rare to find a village where both settle.

There is no Warsans in Xarshaw where do you get that from lol it is a SY town with few Muuse Ismaaciil families. Although Warans and eastern HY are good neighbors it is rare to find a village where both settle.
somnet LoL. Some Warsan said he had family that lived there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The main conflict in Sanaag is Dhulloz and HY areas why?

Trending

Latest posts