Seattle was a great place but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Went there last summer. It's beautiful and very green there. Considering moving there in the future.

I was thinking to move there but I changed my mind after I pay a visited in Seattle WA. I don't like weather plus Somali people. The biggest Somali xaasid lives there starts with your own close family. lool

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I was thinking to move there but I changed my mind after I pay a visited in Seattle WA. I don't like weather plus Somali people. The biggest Somali xaasid lives there starts with your own close family. lool
I stayed mostly in the Kent Washington area a suburb not far from Seattle. I'm gonna be going there again next month or sometime in august. Bro there is a lake too that I went to a couple of times. Just an amazing lake.made me consider moving to Washington and living in that area or maybe owning a lake house.

The place is way better looking than Texas.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
I stayed mostly in the Kent Washington area a suburb not far from Seattle. I'm gonna be going there again next month or sometime in august. Bro there is a lake too that I went to a couple of times. Just an amazing lake.made me consider moving to Washington and living in that area or maybe owning a lake house.

The place is way better looking the Texas.

I know Kent, not far from Seatac and Tuwkila. One thing I don't like about that place the weather and most of the people got depreciation and stuff. yooh iga ilaali.

South Seattle and West Seattle is quite a nice place. Good luck with moving there but I am pretty sure you will go back to Texas

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The weather is suicidal just like in Vancouver and Sweden! Suicide rates in Gaalo is high

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
you can get a job at Amazon very easily and earn $140,000/year even with a high school diploma.

I use to work with Amazon fresh and Fulfilment centre at Kent, I was picking. You competite with Compiter because they want your rate 270 which is not easy duqa. I did not like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending