Seattle Somali community!

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Seattle Somali community is a community of hardworking citizens, we strive for the best unlike other diasporas. I’ll will bring forth news and events that are important to our people. If you are a resident or a former resident salute to you. If you have any questions I am the guy. We welcome all somalis who are willing to work hard for a better life to this beautiful city. Viva la reer Seattle!
C6C25468-06EA-4D58-B8D4-ED8C33ED57C8.jpeg

digaagjecel

What I hear about the homeless there is some sad shit, wallahi. But hey, Infamous Second Son was pretty cool back in the day.

The city is beautiful, you live in the UAE right? If you ever come to America I suggest you visit Seattle first you’ll have the time of your life.

digaagjecel

My city is expensive for a legit reason. Yours is expensive for being a mid tier city like Atlanta or Kansas city.
Ok bro your typing from you studio closet apartment that you pay $3,000 a month for. I’m glad my parents left that city, we would’ve been homeless.

You don’t really need experience, find an internship here and your good. I’m attending an internship at Microsoft as we speak.
I’m Canadian 💀I think it will be harder to found in internship than a job +I’m not Microsoft smart (but mashallah man that’s very nice internship you got)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Seattle is expensive because it’s a beautiful city, full of well paying jobs . This city is not for welfare collecting under educated for folks.

Last edited:

digaagjecel

I’m Canadian 💀I think it will be harder to found in internship than a job +I’m not Microsoft smart (but mashallah man that’s very nice internship you got)
Microsoft head quarters is in Redmond 6 minutes away from downtown Seattle where amazon headquarters is. They have so many jobs here and they’re looking for any young people who are willing to work hard and stay with the company. I plan on working they’re in the future so the application process was easy. There’s no such thing as “Microsoft smart”, half these guys come to work for like 2 hours then leave I saw one guy sleep everyday since I got here. Just apply and see what happens from there, they love hiring people from different countries because they’ll pay you a little less. Once you secure a job for a year you can get any tech job here.

Microsoft head quarters is in Redmond 6 minutes away from downtown Seattle where amazon headquarters is. They have so many jobs here and they’re looking for any young people who are willing to work hard and stay with the company. I plan on working they’re in the future so the application process was easy. There’s no such thing as “Microsoft smart”, half these guys come to work for like 2 hours then leave I saw one guy sleep everyday since I got here. Just apply and see what happens from there, they love hiring people from different countries because they’ll pay you a little less. Once you secure a job for a year you can get any tech job here.
Inshallah, I’ll try but I’m on my last semester 💀 but ty for the info, some are surprising.

Trending