Seattle niggas come here

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love Seattle and been there few times, the rain is the only aspect I didn't like about the city, coffee stores in each corner was something I haven't seen in other cities, turns out from what I heard from locals, the constant rain causes Reer Seattle to get depressed and makes coffee highly consumed, Tukwila and Seatac were the areas I visited and I was impressed by their Somali restaurants.:trumpsmirk:

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
I love Seattle and been there few times, the rain is the only aspect I didn't like about the city, coffee stores in each corner was something I haven't seen in other cities, turns out from what I heard from locals, the constant rain causes Reer Seattle to get depressed and makes coffee highly consumed, Tukwila and Seatac were the areas I visited and I was impressed by their Somali restaurants.:trumpsmirk:
I’m planning on moving there

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yeah last two years there has been a little bit of snow. It was never half as bad as places like Mn, the thing is people here can’t seem to understand how to salt roads so there is a lot of car accidents and slipping+falling.

A girl who was jogging near a Uni actually cracked her head from slipping on ice and died from her injuries.

February 2019 had heavy snows but that was out of the norm. The snows here are nothing like in Chicago, if that is what you were wondering. It’s nothing if you come from a heavy snow city.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
Yeah last two years there has been a little bit of snow. It was never half as bad as places like Mn, the thing is people here can’t seem to understand how to salt roads so there is a lot of car accidents and slipping+falling.

A girl who was jogging near a Uni actually cracked her head from slipping on ice and died from her injuries.
I heard they have good coffees, rain, and nature :rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We can go years without snow but when it does, it’s no more than a week and the whole city shuts down :)

SEATTLE IS PARADISE I LOVE THE RAIN THE GRUNGE LOOK THE CLOUDY DAYS
AMAZING SEAFOOD AND MY FAVOURITE TYPE OF WOMEN PALE SKIN DEPRESSED AND LIBERAL AND ALWAYS WANT TO f*ck NEW CULTURES AMAZING WHITE CHICKS OUT THERE

Trending

Latest posts