seattle geeljire Deemo plans to run against team Nabadiyonolow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
team braaaanash:4uzpnkt::gunsmiley::gunsmiley: looking to have a candidate for the villa Somalia:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::ooh:
Dwl8QRGW0AIyxre.jpg:large

Tukraq

VIP
he needs a universal tv interview :mjlol:

first policy is a wall to keep the oromos out and Ethiopia will pay for it:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
this nigga has the funniest reason for running:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

I am a simple man who comin from Struggle and a solid understanding of tractors. When I was a young boy, my father took me on his knee and told me the principle that has guided my life ever since: “Agree with some things, disagree with other things.” His was truly the Greatest Generation, along with a few that came before and a couple that have come since.

Why am I running for president of Somalia? That’s a good question, and perhaps there’s no good way to answer it. Or perhaps there is a good way to answer it. Either way, it’s a good question and I’m glad it was raised.

I want to talk a little bit about our nation’s children. Before this speech, a young man named Ahmed Mohamed came up to me. Ahmed is a father who works for his family.He woke hard for his family and his struggle with life He was holding his small daughter, halimo an adorable 3-year-old who was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Ahmed is a straight shooter, and he came up to me and asked me a question I’ll never forget: “Do you like children?” And I looked him straight in the eye and said, “Yes,Ahmed , I very much like children.” Maybe that’s not a popular opinion, but it’s what I believe. And to those of you who would say, “I don’t think children are our future,” I must reply in the strongest of terms: “I disagree.” Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in. DEEMO FOR PRESSIDENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts