Season 3 trailer for Young Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I’m excited
I was watching season 2 during my junior year of high school. I been waiting for the 3rd season ever since than.

It’s been 5 years.

Season 3 coming out in January 2019

Loool I didnt know. So he went from nigga jerome to white nboy jack? Next he will be farax jamal. I love jerome....but he reminds me of carlton banks god bless him

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Loool I didnt know. So he went from nigga jerome to white nboy jack? Next he will be farax jamal. I love jerome....but he reminds me of carlton banks god bless him
I been wanting to change it after the post your voice thread. I even made a poll thread asking people which name I should get

Jake from State Farm recieved the most votes

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Come and read what real man read one piece and stop watchinh tht kids cartoon
Stoppped reading one piece at the beginning of wano arc.
I want to enjoy the rest by watching the anime.

It hit me 2 months ago when I realized I wasn’t getting excited to watch one piece anymore. I was caught up with the manga and left the anime behind. I’m currently at the dogtooth fight. It’s good af. I been wanting to see it animated for so long

I was more excited every week watching my hero, attack on titans and seven deadly sins ( all shows who manga I don’t read)

Only manga I want to read is berserk

Stoppped reading one piece at the beginning of wano arc.
I want to enjoy the rest by watching the anime.

It hit me 2 months ago when I realized I wasn’t getting excited to watch one piece anymore. I was caught up with the manga and left the anime behind. I’m currently at the dogtooth fight. It’s good af. I been wanting to see it animated for so long

I was more excited every week watching my hero, attack on titans and seven deadly sins ( all shows who manga I don’t read)

Only manga I want to read is berserk
Omg you missing soo much iam at chapter 926 spolr alert kaido and blackbear+dragon revonteriarmy
I wasnt supose to tell yout tht srry nigga u missing some good sht:ohdamn::ohdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.