Screw light-skinned:We need to celebrate this sister! This is the Queen Dark and damn is she fiiine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Man Sudanese chicks are my weakness, there's a whole lot of them in Australia. Somali dudes can pull them easy. Here's one off my facebook. Ask me how I know her :diddyass:

**i'll delete photos tomorrow**

wGS1ETJ.jpg

0DRJf28.jpg

1h0SL7D.jpg
You can delete them tomorrow but the internet won't.

:kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Man Sudanese chicks are my weakness, there's a whole lot of them in Australia. Somali dudes can pull them easy. Here's one off my facebook. Ask me how I know her :diddyass:

**i'll delete photos tomorrow**

wGS1ETJ.jpg

0DRJf28.jpg

1h0SL7D.jpg
Bro are you mad i live in australia and i would rather pull the queen than these mofos

I know how the likes of @Duke of Bohol and @ItsHanna get 20 + threads :hmm:

Just make a meaningless thread about a unserious issues that most can relate but still with space of devering opinions :ehh:

The formula worked to a tee on this issues, I don't know what it says about this site :jcoleno:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
For me, it's not about the color, but the features. These women aren't attractive based on their features.

Ho I did not mention you or call your threads trash

No need to get jealous that my threads get 15+ pages.

I didn't mean your threads were trash, instead they focus on less "serious" topis meaning not politics or law and thereby it attracs a lot of people

It was a comparative study

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I know how the likes of @Duke of Bohol and @ItsHanna get 20 + threads :hmm:

Just make a meaningless thread about a unserious issues that most can relate but still with space of devering opinions :ehh:

The formula worked to a tee on this issues, I don't know what it says about this site :jcoleno:
It took you this long to figure it out? If you take the route of @EedoMenace and I don't just make it relatable but also make it triggering and extra controversial. Half your threads will still end up in qashin but it at least gets you threads that are number 1 on the main page.

:manny:
There was this one week where I had two threads that were top 5 on main page. One was in first with 400+ replies and the other was in second with 250+ replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.