scottie pippen cuqdad towards michael jordan

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If People ever ask me what is the definition of jealousy is i show them scottie pippen. How jealous can you be of your own team mate

Pippen is cuck his wife got piped by Future! Divorce your wife you cuck and get back some dignity, instead of going after MJ!

I dont blame him he was the second best player in the league and never had the fame or credit. He carried the team when mj left. I would have cuqdad too

GemState

36/21
VIP
He was a top 2 player on the Bulls and got paid the 6th most, I'd be salty too, especially after seeing the contracts people in the NBA get now.

MJ is a billionaire and Scottie's wife is getting railed by 24 y/o Malik Beasley, oof

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He was a top 2 player on the Bulls and got paid the 6th most, I'd be salty too, especially after seeing the contracts people in the NBA get now
That is his own fault for signing a shit contract nobody forced him :mjhaps:
scottie pippen nba GIF

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Don't blame him tbh, one injury and you're potentially done. Can't fault him for seeking security, even if he did get underpaid
The funny part is that jordan made less money then scottie in his nba career but jordan made 10 times more money then scottie after their careers

Trending