Scooby Doo Reboot Announced Showing The Characters

An avalanche of cadaan anger in

3 2 1 waiting GIF by Funimation

I'm not sure how to feel about this; I obviously want greater representation for black people, but this looks like pandering and isn't original.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Okay this is dumb as hell lol but anything that gets cadaans mad makes me happy.
It’s what they deserve.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They also turned Velma into a lesbian and they obviously made the girl she’s in love with madhow like uff
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
At this point its a clear agenda to make established characters black or gay in order to trigger whites. Not for representation. People at charge know pandering characters are not received well, remaking characters never works. Why do they continue to do this? Because they want cadaans outraged thats why.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
At this point its a clear agenda to make established characters black or gay in order to trigger whites. Not for representation. People at charge know pandering characters are not received well, remaking characters never works. Why do they continue to do this? Because they want cadaans outraged thats why.
They doing too much now, shaggy being black is a violation to the story. We all grew up with this show he a goofy white nigga

Okay this is dumb as hell lol but anything that gets cadaans mad makes me happy.
It’s what they deserve.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

White boy in his mom's basement right now THEY TAKING OUR Culture

HASN'T BATHED IN 2 WEEKS IN HIS 40S AND IS A VIRGIN MAD ABOUT A CARTOON

AHAHAAHAHHA

Trending

Latest posts