Science vs Atheism

Cultural Marxists have taken over the institutions of the media, education, mainstream Christianity (conservative and liberal), law, and finance.

You're asking people to believe in something that is fully based on blind faith with no measureable evidence...that's why they don't believe in it.

You're asking people to believe in something that is fully based on blind faith with no measureable evidence...that's why they don't believe in it.
Never asked anyone to believe.

I'm addressing the atheists who critisize God and religion using science. Not knowing that science can't prove or disprove God. There are just signs that point to this universe not being something random and by chance.

Could you somehow disprove that god exists using Science?
If you cannot then that individual cannot criticize others for their belief.

Never asked anyone to believe.

I'm addressing the atheists who critisize God and religion using science. Not knowing that science can't prove or disprove God. There are just signs that point to this universe not being something random and by chance.
What do you mean science can't prove or disprove God's existence? According to your logic flying purple elephants exist too since you can't disprove it.

Exactly! That's my point o as well.
It's the same people that believe in Evolution even though Charles Darwin was a free-mason and thus cannot be trusted.

They usually believe that people in the past all used to believe in a god and that they are somehow intelligent or enlightened for not believing in any divine figure.

What do you mean science can't prove or disprove God's existence? According to your logic flying purple elephants exist too since you can't disprove it.
He never claimed that and you cannot claim god doesn't exist since there is no evidence.
It's a blur.

Using a purple flying elephant in a debate about whether God exists is just plain stupid sxb and you don't need me to tell you that

Could you somehow disprove that god exists using Science?
If you cannot then that individual cannot criticize others for their belief.
There's no need for them to disprove God because to them it doesn't even exist according to the logic of science. It's like me asking you to disprove fairies, can you!? If you can't then I guess fairies exist lol

There's no need for them to disprove God because to them it doesn't even exist according to the logic of science. It's like me asking you to disprove fairies, can you!? If you can't then I guess fairies exist lol
According to the logic of science?
Explain what logic is that sxb because it looks like you didn't even try to understand what the man in the video was saying.

Using a purple flying elephant in a debate about whether God exists is just plain stupid sxb and you don't need me to tell you that
Stop running away. I could have used purple elephants, the Hindu Gods, or an evil wizard. It doesn't matter.

If you can't disprove those then they also exist and your little argument crumbles.

Stop running away. I could have used purple elephants, the Hindu Gods, or an evil wizard. It doesn't matter.

If you can't disprove those then they also exist and your little argument crumbles.
Crumbles kulaha. You think that's the only argument that proves God exists?

Before I bring other arguments to the table. Please share with us the argument you use to disprove God's existence.

According to the logic of science?
Explain what logic is that sxb because it looks like you didn't even try to understand what the man in the video was saying.
Evidence and making sense of things, that's the logic of science. A God written in a book with no real evidence is neither evidence or logical to believe in.

Now, YOUR logic is just blind faith, "God is real because the quran says so" lol

This topic has been talked about for so long and usually in these kinds of conversations one side is trying to convince the other person to convert.

Whether god exists or not is a question and you cannot confirm nor deny since there is no well-sourced evidence and it's rather a personal choice whether you believe or not.

Evidence and making sense of things, that's the logic of science. A God written in a book with no real evidence is neither evidence or logical to believe in.

Now, YOUR logic is just blind faith, "God is real because the quran says so" lol
Now you're just putting words in my mouth saaxib.

Trending

Latest posts