Science Knowledge Test

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hmm
359D3D73-A873-43DD-B814-AD24597F987C.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
10/11 got the precipitation range wrong. Suck at statistics and got too much time on my hands to be taking this test in the first place :wow1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Science is purely about discovery not so much about text book answers. U need to discover something like Isaac Newton did with gravity by simply 'posing a question' in the 1600's why does everything fall to the ground, a simple question like that got him working to finding out the force of gravity, he started to measure the different gravitational effect based on 'weight' and came up with his gravity calculator.

While your Islamic futo yes that stinky ass futo was busy invading ethiopia on behalf of the ottoman empire who itself was busy invading eastern europe, while Isaac newton laid the ground-works for what essentially responsible for all the flight u see be it passenger planes, military jet fighters, helicopters, and the eventual space age. He left his people the concepts of one of the biggest scientific developments in centuries, what did u leave us? u left us with an allah akbar and oh yeah @Asli amazing skin-care cocoa nut.

That's why I have lots of respect for the western world, they turned on the race for knowledge again while your futo is drinking camel urine

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Science is like what newton did 'pose a question' about the world and then get deep into answering it following the scientific method, if u don't have this ability to pose a question, your not a scientist and should not even attempt it, your just trying to act cool and smart but your not since that futo hasn't produced anything

Villainess

Science is purely about discovery not so much about text book answers. U need to discover something like Isaac Newton did with gravity by simply 'posing a question' in the 1600's why does everything fall to the ground, a simple question like that got him working to finding out the force of gravity, he started to measure the different gravitational effect based on 'weight' and came up with his gravity calculator.

While your Islamic futo yes that stinky ass futo was busy invading ethiopia on behalf of the ottoman empire who itself was busy invading eastern europe, while Isaac newton laid the ground-works for what essentially responsible for all the flight u see be it passenger planes, military jet fighters, helicopters, and the eventual space age. He left his people the concepts of one of the biggest scientific developments in centuries, what did u leave us? u left us with an allah akbar and oh yeah @Asli amazing skin-care cocoa nut.

That's why I have lots of respect for the western world, they turned on the race for knowledge again while your futo is drinking camel urine
get my name out of your shitty mouth abaha waas

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Asli I worship the brain and knowledge above islam, if isaac newton was alive he wud be like a god to me as I abuse the backward sheikh that u worship. He has no evidence of what he says sister except cadifad and faith while isaac newton has the keys to flight, who wud be more honest? why wud god give him this knowledge if he was bad, he must be blessed by allah and giving you a sign to follow knowledge and science first and not religion

Villainess

@Asli I worship the brain and knowledge above islam, if isaac newton was alive he wud be like a god to me as I abuse the backward sheikh that u worship. He has no evidence of what he says sister except cadifad and faith while isaac newton has the keys to flight, who wud be more honest? why wud god give him this knowledge if he was bad, he must be blessed by allah and giving you a sign to follow knowledge and science first and not religion
feel free to worship the brain that doesn't even pull you through your mental state waax yaahow

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
feel free to worship the brain that doesn't even pull you through your mental state waax yaahow

U can't worship allah without a brain, check-mate , knowledge superior to faith @adam hassan want to hold our debate waryaa secular vs islam, govt based on rule of brain vs rule of faith wow u setting yourself up for massive burial with asli:lawd:

Trending