DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Admin We must update @The alchemist with a Signature of Science/Tech Guru

Bill Nye Scientist GIF by NETFLIX

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@The alchemist how do u approach your learning in areas of interest? logic( sequential, cause/effect, true/false, black/white, good n bad, pros/con, 2 dimensional and linear, etc) or do u adopt a more lateral approach(looking 4 gray areas on any extremes, lookin 4 more dimensions to each topic, connecting un-seen dots thru pattern recognition) or a combination of thinking style?

Do u think it's important we equip Somalis how to approach their 'studies' or let nature take it's course as is the case now? U would think since poetry is a national past time, they wud be naturally equipped to 'lateral' thinking and extracting more dimensions on their area of interest. finding patterns to their topic.

Logic is for ppl that are 'average' thinkers and 'bachelor' level as they can't extract anything beyond the established logic goal post, they simply can't explore or innovate as u need a lateral brain 4 that on top of ur expertise, u need to extract more layers/dimensions/meanings and invent and progress god dammit. Lateralism is ppl who can apply 'art' to their topic, and poetry is an art.

Maybe we may need to train their artistic brain so they can whip it out after they mastered logic phase and can no longer work within those goal-posts to achieve innovation. Art works up your brain imagination which is CRUCIAL after knowledge-experience stage are excelled, u cannot reach innovator stage without(imagination) also applied to your area of expertise which is WISDOM.

Last edited:
@The alchemist how do u approach your learning in areas of interest? logic( sequential, cause/effect, true/false, black/white, good n bad, pros/con, 2 dimensional and linear, etc) or do u adopt a more lateral approach(looking 4 gray areas on any extremes, lookin 4 more dimensions to each topic, connecting un-seen dots thru pattern recognition) or a combination of thinking style?

Do u think it's important we equip Somalis how to approach their 'studies' or let nature take it's course as is the case now? U would think since poetry is a national past time, they wud be naturally equipped to 'lateral' thinking and extracting more dimensions on their area of interest. finding patterns to their topic.

Logic is for ppl that are 'average' thinkers and 'bachelor' level as they can't extract anything beyond the established logic goal post, they simply can't explore or innovate as u need a lateral brain 4 that on top of ur expertise, u need to extract more layers/dimensions/meanings and invent and progress god dammit. Lateralism is ppl who can apply 'art' to their topic, and poetry is an art.

Maybe we may need to train their artistic brain so they can whip it out after they mastered logic phase and can no longer work within those goal-posts to achieve innovation. Art works up your brain imagination which is CRUCIAL after knowledge-experience stage are excelled, u cannot reach innovator stage without(imagination) also applied to your area of expertise which is WISDOM.
I learn in diverse ways. I do whatever to grasp what I want to learn. I think some type of stake or tied incentive is kind of an effective way, lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank you, man.

You deserve IT.

We need to replicate your DNA across all Somalis. I wish we could take some of your gene sample and roll it out nation wide. Our nation would be no 1 in the world. We could then cancel out unproductive genes in the Somali pool thru(death penalty or steriliztion which ever they choose) so they cant breed anymore an infect our Somali pool.

Last edited:

Trending